FORUMS
Stan

Dragon Isles Drake Customization Options

This thread is for feedback about our Dragon Isles Drake Customization Options page.

21 hours ago, PsyberWolf said:

Hi!

I just read this, and I think it's great!  Are you thinking of creating a graphic demo of all these options?  I think it would be sweet!

Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the kind words! I don't think we currently plan on doing that. The general consensus was to create an overview of all the customization options.

Guest Magnasyn

The Renewed Proto-Drake Customization Options section has the Snouts twice.  The first under Snouts, and the second under Crest.  Might want to fix that.

22 hours ago, Guest Magnasyn said:

The Renewed Proto-Drake Customization Options section has the Snouts twice.  The first under Snouts, and the second under Crest.  Might want to fix that.

Thanks for letting me know; I'm fixing the issue 🙂.

Guest Magnasyn

The Cliffside Wylderdrake Customization Options section has the Skin Scale Type twice as well.  The first under Skin Scale Type, and the second under Horns.  Might want to fix that also.

11 hours ago, Guest Magnasyn said:

The Cliffside Wylderdrake Customization Options section has the Skin Scale Type twice as well.  The first under Skin Scale Type, and the second under Horns.  Might want to fix that also.

Thanks, fixing that now.

This is a GREAT list!  Is it possible to add links to see the vendor / location / or achievement that is required?  I know that would be a lot of work but would be so useful!

13 hours ago, Graivy said:

This is a GREAT list!  Is it possible to add links to see the vendor / location / or achievement that is required?  I know that would be a lot of work but would be so useful!

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and support. I will make sure to pass this on to the team.

• Like 1