FORUMS
Damien

Profession Stats and Gear

Guest Biff

So when I mine Primal vein, what does help with gettin the rousing essences? Finesse or Perception?

39 minutes ago, Guest Biff said:

So when I mine Primal vein, what does help with gettin the rousing essences? Finesse or Perception?

Perception, Finesse is only for the two primary ores, Serevite and Draconium!

Guest mcent

What about buffing professions?

incense provides inspiration, you can enchant tools as well.

Other things? idk

6 hours ago, Guest mcent said:

What about buffing professions?

incense provides inspiration, you can enchant tools as well.

Other things? idk

I do talk about those in the individual profession guides I've made, but could add it in this one as well, thanks for the suggestion!

Guest Jaken

The description for "Multicraft" is very detailed. 1 - 2,5 times your normal craftresult as bonus. I asume that a role of +1 is just as likley as a role for +2,5?

The description for "Resourcefulness" is not as detailed. Could you explain on how much resources this stat will save?

2 hours ago, Guest Jaken said:

The description for "Multicraft" is very detailed. 1 - 2,5 times your normal craftresult as bonus. I asume that a role of +1 is just as likley as a role for +2,5?

The description for "Resourcefulness" is not as detailed. Could you explain on how much resources this stat will save?

As far as tests went the rolls seemed about even in chance yeah.

Resourcefulness is a tricky one, but when it procs it seems to reduce the material cost of a component by at least 1 unit, with higher amounts being possible but less likely (can be increased by some talent nodes that increase materials saved by Resourcefulness). This rolls individually for each tradeable material so, for example, if you are making an item that requires 5 of each herb, Resourcefulness will try to save between 1 and 5 of each herb type and the end result is the sum of all the savings, although the material saving chances at the moment seem really low, I rarely save more than 1-2 herbs when crafting Omnium Draconis on my Resourcefulness specialized char for example 😞 so maybe it needs a buff 😛 hope this helped!

Guest Dreadlord

Pretty sure there is an epic BS hammer that is missing from this list of profession tools. There may be some others for the other professions (I'm less familiar with). The BS hammer I believe is a BoE recipe but cannot be made even via work orders for anyone other than the crafter.

7 hours ago, Guest Dreadlord said:

Pretty sure there is an epic BS hammer that is missing from this list of profession tools. There may be some others for the other professions (I'm less familiar with). The BS hammer I believe is a BoE recipe but cannot be made even via work orders for anyone other than the crafter.

Yeah its the same as the epic Tailoring chest, will add those, thanks!

On 12/12/2022 at 11:05 AM, Guest Jaken said:

Added a more detailed description, and a lot more detail in general on many parts of the guide.

On 12/18/2022 at 2:44 AM, Guest Dreadlord said:

Also added, including an image of my own Inspiration one 🙂 got a few of these now for the different Blacksmith crafts!