FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shadowfraga

Azorean Shaman in need of help

Hi Guys !

First of all i am a noob playing wow and i live in the middle of the atlantic on a small set of islands.

I need of help ....

I feel like i am FAILLING has a Ench Shaman .

This is my armory 

http://eu.battle.net/wow/pt/character/aggra-portugues/Gilgamash/simple

Log data from Siegecraft 

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bzLTHhFpB1K7ckNP#type=damage-done&source=24

Pls help and correct what am i doing wrong, i feel i shoud be able to do more 

Tks every one in advance smile.png

Edited by Shadowfraga

Boa tarde!

I was just in the Azores (Acores) for the last month.  So that blows my mind.  Which island are you on?  My family lives on Sao Miguel, just outside Arrifes.

Your gearing looks pretty good, with only an upgraded normal Assur of Conseq and a focus on Mastery.

Your going for an EM/PE build, which is great fun.  I don't see you using Glyph of Fire Elemental, though, which is a major thing to that build.  If you have that glyph in, you can use Elemental Mastery and Fire Elemental Totem ONLY when they're up together, and it's an amazing gain to your damage.  I'd definitely suggest trying that.

An alternative (and a slightly better one for pure damage output) is thinking about going Unleashed Fury.  With your 2pc T16 and high Mastery, it actually comes ahead of the EM/PE build, but only by a little bit.  The only thing you change is that you make Unleash Elements your highest priority when in combat, and don't glyph your Fire Elemental.

For your damage, I'd be a little bit more attentive to your Maelstrom stacks, and try to get a few more Lightning Bolts out.  Remember that if you have everything else on cooldown, you can even hardcast a Lightning Bolt, as long as you have 1+ stacks of Maelstrom Weapon.

I'd also suggest looking at your opener.  It looks like you went right into Ascendance right away, and you're not exploiting its Stormstrike reset.  A proper opener would be something like this:

3 before pull:

Pre-Pot + Spirit Walk

1 before pull:

Lightning Bolt, so that it ends as you're pulling

At pull:

Fire Elemental Totem (with EM, if you're still using EM/PE) --> Unleash Elements (If you have Unleashed Fury) --> Flame Shock --> Lava Lash --> Stormstrike --> Ascendance --> Stormstrike --> Unleash Elements (If you don't have Unleashed Fury) --> Flame Shock --> Continue normal rotation.

• Like 1

Hi, i am from Faial :)

TKS for the advices its helping :)

i did 1.8m as opener :) (or my recount was broken )

So how long did you stay in Ponta Delgada?

Next  time come to semana do mar ?

i can give shealter 

Hi, i am from Faial smile.png

TKS for the advices its helping smile.png

i did 1.8m as opener smile.png (or my recount was broken )

So how long did you stay in Ponta Delgada?

Next  time come to semana do mar ?

i can give shealter 

Nah, your recount wasn't broken.  That's a solid opener!  I've seen Enh open to 3m on Dark Shamans. (!)

I was in Ponta Delgada for a good two and a half weeks, I have some family out there!  I appreciate the offer, but I'd only be going to see my family, so I wouldn't venture far from Sao Miguel.