FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Dragonflight Primal Storms Guide

Guest Hiku

This info is wrong, you get 2 per Quest turn in and can get 7 primals each week, needs update or more research done

Guest Fyperia

I'm confused. What progress bar? What bosses? This looks like info on the pre-patch event, not S1. I'm getting the core items to turn in for storm sigils off random mobs in the storm, and the storms are timed events, not tied to killing a boss, as far as I can see.

On 12/15/2022 at 8:13 PM, Guest Fyperia said:

I'm confused. What progress bar? What bosses? This looks like info on the pre-patch event, not S1. I'm getting the core items to turn in for storm sigils off random mobs in the storm, and the storms are timed events, not tied to killing a boss, as far as I can see.

Thanks for the feedback, I've committed some changes to the guide that should go live soon.

Guest cocoleaves

I accidentally double clicked the rare blue quality item twice and was unable to return it to get essence back.  Make sure you click the corrct choice (and only once).

On 12/25/2022 at 4:50 AM, Guest NewWower said:

Does anybody know when does the event end ? 

It doesn't end.

Guest for world pvp really

Great way to get lvl 385 gear!  The 2pc set bonus is nice (+340 of your highest secondary stat) all around, but I take it the 4 and 6pc bonuses are only valid for pvp?  "When you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor...."

It's interesting there are so many different sets to get in DF. Pretty cool imho

Conquest pvp epics, primal infused epics (2 different sets!), and tier sets at least!

Some pve benefit (ilvl and fewer set bonuses), even more pvp bonuses (some types bump up ilvl to >408-424 when in BG/arena) and various pvp relevant bonuses (stun wall, Spark of the Primals, Berserker's Frenzy...)

Guest Returning to WoW

I recently rejoined WoW for DF and just got to lvl 70 on my character. I stumbled on an Elemental Storm last night, and it wasn’t marked on my map at all. After killing tons of enemies within the storm boundary, I got no Elemental Overflow or Sigils … is there a quest that need to be done first to be able to participate and get these things? 

On 1/6/2023 at 10:58 AM, Guest Returning to WoW said:

I recently rejoined WoW for DF and just got to lvl 70 on my character. I stumbled on an Elemental Storm last night, and it wasn’t marked on my map at all. After killing tons of enemies within the storm boundary, I got no Elemental Overflow or Sigils … is there a quest that need to be done first to be able to participate and get these things? 

Did you complete the main campaign?