FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Niix

Blizzcon

I wish I was going, but this being my first semester in college, I will likely have to settle for virtual attendance.

This will be my first Blizzcon to physically attend. I have watched it virtually for years. I will also be attending the Hunter meet up party on Saturday night. 

This will be my first Blizzcon to physically attend. I have watched it virtually for years. I will also be attending the Hunter meet up party on Saturday night. 

How many are bringing their pets?

• Like 1

Yeah I'm really excited for that as well. Zag and I are gonna sign some titties isn't that right, Zag.

Niix stop playing destiny and come be nerds in mumble sometimes.

Bro Destiny is too much fun man. I have to use my computer monitor to play or I'd be in mumble more. As soon as I get my second monitor I'll be set.

Bro Destiny is too much fun man. I have to use my computer monitor to play or I'd be in mumble more. As soon as I get my second monitor I'll be set.

You can have your computer and headphones on while you use your monitor for destiny. Just need a keyboard nearby. lol

You can have your computer and headphones on while you use your monitor for destiny. Just need a keyboard nearby. lol

Too lazy for that.