FORUMS
niobee

Questions about Renown for alts

Uncommon Patron

My main is 70 and renown 12 with the Maruuk centaurs , now what does it do for my alts ? Do i have to do the story on all of them (7) ? Do I have to lvl their renowns ? 

I sure would like to know if anybody can answer me since I have been asking around a lot and never got an answer , 

Thank you all

Edited by niobee
Mistakes

On 12/19/2022 at 3:44 PM, niobee said:

My main is 70 and renown 12 with the Maruuk centaurs , now what does it do for my alts ? Do i have to do the story on all of them (7) ? Do I have to lvl their renowns ? 

I sure would like to know if anybody can answer me since I have been asking around a lot and never got an answer , 

Thank you all

Hey! You still need to level up Renown separately on each character. Only the rewards are account-wide.

At Renown 10, you will unlock the first Renown catch-up. It increases reputation gains by 100%, but only works for characters below rank 10.

At Renown 20, you will unlock the second Renown catch-up, increasing reputation gains by 100% while below rank 20 and 200% when below rank 10.

Therefore, you should focus on hitting rank 20 on your main first.

• Like 1

Uncommon Patron

Thank you very much for answering my post and for your time also .I found the solution to my problem .My problem was that  on my main i didnt have  the daylies opened yet, neither my achievement  ¨Just don't ask me to spell it ¨ which is a very important  to continue the progression .After completing it all my alts were  eligible for daylies and rewards like u said .Thank you very much