FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zilthy

Thank you everyone. 14/14H *finally*

Thank you everyone, for your help, tips, insight and even patience, in helping me get to the Heroic Garrosh kill.

It took a lot more time, and pulls than we wanted, but this week, a couple of our core team were back from vacation, and with a shift of tank and healer, we finally got him down.

My thanks, is to everyone here, for helping me become better, and more confident so I could do my part in this win.

Best part?  Coin roll:  HWF BBoY.  4 mil club, here I come!

• Like 1

Congrats aaaaaaand, fuck you on the trinket. Almost 30 kills and still without.

Well, I paid my dues on getting a heroic weapon....  still trying for HWF, let alone HWF PBI. smile.png

Although, I *do* feel much better going with HWF BBoY over HWF KTT instead of *normal* BBoY over HWF KTT.

Edited by Zilthy

GRATS! Glad you got it before the patch. Very cool.

I still don't have a SINGLE HCWF trinket. And I've had Garrosh on farm since December. I win. No contest.

34heroic Immer kills on my warlock, I main change for 5 weeks to my shaman and I got HWF PBI on the first HM Immer coin. 

I raged.

My guild was disenchanting HCW PboI trinkets because they had none to give them to untill i joined.

Thank you everyone, for your help, tips, insight and even patience, in helping me get to the Heroic Garrosh kill.

It took a lot more time, and pulls than we wanted, but this week, a couple of our core team were back from vacation, and with a shift of tank and healer, we finally got him down.

My thanks, is to everyone here, for helping me become better, and more confident so I could do my part in this win.

Best part?  Coin roll:  HWF BBoY.  4 mil club, here I come!

Congrats!