FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Krazyito

[WoD] Boomkin Eclipse Bars / Balance Energy Bars

Hey guys!

I have been raiding with this for quite some time now. The main reason was that I didn't like any other WeakAuras for Owlkins out there, but I was luckily enough to find two things that I partly liked, so I merged and extended them. I found those to be extremely beautiful and efficient while raiding, plus they just look amazing.

That's how it looks like

HIT3C1N.png

WeakAuras2 String

Original Sources

nPhunk's Trackers

suchtie's Balance Bar

Supported
  • Moonfire
  • Sunfire
  • Stellar Flare
  • Starsurge Charges
  • Starfall
  • Empowered Wrath/Starfire

They come in one group and therefore can be moved around as a whole or freely.

I hope some of you can make use of these! smile.png

Darytas
Edited by Darytas
  • Like 1

Hey guys!

I have been raiding with this for quite some time now. The main reason was that I didn't like any other WeakAuras for Owlkins out there, but I was luckily enough to find two things that I partly liked, so I merged and extended them. I found those to be extremely beautiful and efficient while raiding, plus they just look amazing.

That's how it looks like

HIT3C1N.png

WeakAuras2 String

Original Sources

nPhunk's Trackers

suchtie's Balance Bar

Supported
  • Moonfire
  • Sunfire
  • Stellar Flare
  • Starsurge Charges
  • Starfall
  • Empowered Wrath/Starfire

They come in one group and therefore can be moved around as a whole or freely.

I hope some of you can make use of these! smile.png

Darytas

Thank you so much.. it looks amazing! 

is there a easy way to make the bar and timers say 25% smaller?.. they are huge on my screen and take a lot of room up, also would be great if the bars and timer are hidden in other forms and also show when a target is selected, I've messed around a little with the triggers but still cannot do it sad.png

Edited by usura

Krazy's bar (Edit: made a couple visual changes)

NltG2ux.gif

hi can someone help me get this bar to go up and down instead of left to right? moon on top preferably but doesn't matter which.

oqofw7i.png

duefraGiQkxIQQOrPq6ukeRsskzwGk3sb2fvvggjCmqzzGWZuLAAQsUguY2Gs9nqQXbIohjP1PQQ6DuvLMNKuCpjj2hvvvhuvvAHss6HkQyIkuDrqvBuvPpsvv4KGKvsLzss0oLe)urLgQQQYsjj8uitLQCvsQ2kvvLVkjLAUQQI9s8xvfdwCyalwrvpgQMSK6YQSzs0NvfJwvLttXRLKQzRKBdf7wIFtPHRilNupxPMUuxhOTts57kOXRq58kk7hTat8eeG4jTG2ccc)G5Nc)Gn41GhCvHesy1QkimcQwq1INGE02HcY)GxfEqnN)Qsbn2CvQCFT8Da0VvvXlvXgcSWcgmSGa7xIYbVGwqZMRsL7RLkq4hmiHeI3q8ccyqcnwc6gBcOuF1svf0(wk)N1uAb5n3)jiG6AtBSfG1NwBEEo9w8Kwqdn19p5l0kEJnKybneVHgsvHgcyylkh8csbvaX4PnppNElvGjitTGMhybuWpM5b0Bgie0VZ88RLVqcj2y)c73Qc7nKyR6Byqikh8clbPVhJT4nB6eu9Scagd(J2cojOLfOw8ee4((GVa2Bb1AWtqA76epbHbC1gXtAPfuTrPsdo4QNjEccd4QnIN0slOgyDLw8eegWvBepPLwq4lG9w8e02uEwNGgxfQd14slina(jEccd4QnIN0slT0ccx8KkWepbnpaE1F0wWs9CSlRw8KkVLkk87Lu5L89f0q)gsyyHnmSGglfWEHLOCawVLwqkTL(7c4zlO5QUNkHQc8cAEa9CSlRw8KkWKkkKkVLkWKwqllqT4jOgyDLw8eegWvBepPLwq4lG9w8e02uEwNGgxfQd14slOAJsLgCWvpt8eegWvBepPLwqA76epbHbC1gXtAPfe4((SNoCPQcApD4ING2MYZ6KkWKwqG77d(cyVLQkina(jEccd4QnIN0slTG03JXw8MnDccaudmpGwqMIP)GBXmTU(QLkWeuFJ1G6tqWVutDOyQy1yeuFJ1FTLwqWVutDOy(AlTG2naE13FTLwqWVutDOy(AlTGAdMt)1wAbb)sn1HI5RT0cQ2SNwaZGc3weeuL(0kbWV)afUTS)ZFN3Sm9SpJRbn1FGhFzM2NGWb3TfJ3nwliLGf82ylJocDmmmmlloWIzYo80mvHr9IP)ND4Ph130cy2P9XahdKJ4VmdgWu5EaAJAhJzZSalaA4yMSBtBu7ymBMTDbOPJHHHHogggMLfhyXuB0hEBSfMQW4pUgE8LzAFJB0hEBSLrhHzWag91G6YMX3gSahJpmwBXhJvZ4RylNp6yyyyOJHHHzzXbwmwWEcSzQcJp4lN(z2)z85NFmt2HNMXp)89NY4g9H3gB5)m(8ZpMAJ(WBJTqhddddDmmmmdgCJzAMRC6Nz0XWWWqhdddJrjZKD4PzQggfm9VRqhdddddddJ(AqDHHz0j7WtxTgaBe6yyyyU1(mkzMSdpnJ)ZOGP)Df6yyyyyyyy0xdQlm(y8rhdddZT2hDmmmmmmmm6Rb1fgFk8rhdddZvQPJHHHHogggg6yyyyO7k10rhD0rhD0rhD0rhD0rhD0rhD0rhD0rhD0rhD0jOwBEEoT4jOE20jiCWDBXiiCWDBX8PNnDcA3an4wq4G72I5Zpt9jO2G5Qfeo4UTyghud0gBrqkbl4TXwgDe6yyyywwCGfZKD4PzQcJ6ft)p7WtpQVPfWSt7JbogihXFzgmGPY9a0g1ogZMzbwa0WXmz3M2O2Xy2mB7cqthddddDmmmm0XWWWyuYmzhEAMQHrbt)7k0XWWWWWWWOVguxygDYo80vRbWgbogykuahdm6yyyyU1(mkzMSdpnJ)ZOGP)Df6yyyyyyyy0xdQlmkGJbMcfWXaJogggMBTp6yyyyyyyy0xdQlmkyGJbMcfWXaJogggMRuthddddDmmmm0XWWWq3vQfeo4UTyeKsWcEBSLrhHogggg91G6ctRbp6yyyyOJHHHHogggg6yyyyO7k1cc)3HxDbbovd0N0c63zE(1YxiHwvSvO6BSWsvfqdPQVWsuo4f2ccaVn2Yw8e0Ub0T4jOA7NNLDOuvb9SSd)OudG5eu1(aQ(Fb1a7)ppWcOGFmZdO3cQ2(bhC3wmY8c6zzh(baVn2IG(zQpPLwq1M90cyM3nwRcZZVwq(tCbvB2tlGzE3yTkpLTGyeubeJN288C6TubMGm42YNTP(eKkH)RNGm1csLGfantvb0mVfeqDTPn2cW6tRnppNElEslOHM6(N8fAfVXgsiXgASXcAvH(nKQkkh8csbz1MR0aTXweK)bVk8GAo)vLFGQI)bVkqWliWsRnppNw8eeo4UTyeeD0jT0sfiepbP0w6VlGNTGMR6EQeQkWlO5b0ZXUSAXtQaH8f6xWGgBvFJLI3QQ417xqlkhG1lPf0YculEcQbwxPfpbHbC1gXtAPfe(cyVfpbTnLN1jOXvH6qnU0cQ2OuPbhC1ZepbHbC1gXtAPfK2UoXtqyaxTr8KwAbbUVp7PdxQQG2thU4jOTP8SoPcmPfe4((GVa2BPQcsdGFINGWaUAJ4jT0sli99ySfVztNGaa1aZdOfKPy6p4wmtRRVAPcmb13ynO(ee8l1uhkMkwngb13y9xBPfe8l1uhkMV2slODdGx99xBPfe8l1uhkMV2slO2G50FTLwqWVutDOy(AlTGQn7PfWmOWTfbbvPpTsa87pqHBl7)835nltp7Z4Aqt9h4XxMP9nxnq55eeo4UTy8UXAbPeSG3gBz0rOJHHHzzXbwmt2HNMPkmQxm9)Sdp9O(MwaZoTpg4yGCe)LzWaMk3dqBu7ymBMfybqdhZKDBAJAhJzZSTlanDmmmm0XWWWSS4alMAJ(WBJTWufg)X1WJVmt7BCJ(WBJTm6imdgWOVgux2m(2Gf4y8HXAl(ySAgFfB58rhddddDmmmmlloWIXc2tGntvy8bF50pZ(pJp)8JzYo80m(5NV)ug3Op82yl)NXNF(XuB0hEBSf6yyyyOJHHHzWGBmtZCLt)mJogggg6yyyymkzMSdpnt1WOGP)Df6yyyyyyyy0xdQlm(y8rhdddZT2NrjZKD4Pz8Fgfm9VRqhdddddddJ(AqDHzYo80m0XWWWCR9rhdddddddJ(AqDHXNcF0XWWWCLA6yyyyOJHHHHogggg6UsnD0rhD0rhD0rhD0rhD0rhD0rhD0rhD0rhD0rhDccS0AZZZPfpbHdUBlgbrhDslOAZEAbmZ7gRv5PSfeJGAT5550ING6ztNGWb3TfJGWb3TfZNE20jODd0GBbHdUBlMp)m1NGAdMRwq4G72IzCqnqBSfbPeSG3gBz0rOJHHHzzXbwmt2HNMPkmQxm9)Sdp9O(MwaZoTpg4yGCe)LzWaMk3dqBu7ymBMfybqdhZKDBAJAhJzZSTlanDmmmm0XWWWqhdddJrjZKD4PzQggfm9VRqhdddddddJ(AqDHrbCmWuOaogy0XWWWCR9zuYmzhEAg)Nrbt)7k0XWWWWWWWOVguxyMSdpnCmWuOaogy0XWWWCR9rhdddddddJ(AqDHrbdCmWuOaogy0XWWWCLA6yyyyOJHHHHogggg6UsTGWb3TfJGucwWBJTm6i0XWWWOVguxyAn4rhddddDmmmm0XWWWqhddddDxPwq4)o8QliWPAG(Kwq1M90cyM3nwRcZZVwq(tCbvaX4PnppNElvGjOFN55xlvGbbwcYuliKDbOzQkGM5TGaQRnTXwawFAT5550BXtAbnpaE1F0wWs9CSlRw8KkWKVq(sb2qdt13kE9cIxQ(gcr5aSEjvGq(IneWWg63VXwXBiGgciuOQOCawyjTGgAQ7FsfiWsqwT5knqBSfb5FWRcpOMZFvP0sli1KkWEbbmPfb

Basically, all you have to do was change the orientation of each bar.

Hey Krazyito, I'm having problems with the first moonkin bar you posted. It's very good and I made my own tweaks, but every now and then it moves hard left from where i want it to be, usually when i swap in and out of combat. I find myself having to /wa to put it back to where it belongs every couple of minutes. 

How to fix? Thanks!

Hey Krazyito, I'm having problems with the first moonkin bar you posted. It's very good and I made my own tweaks, but every now and then it moves hard left from where i want it to be, usually when i swap in and out of combat. I find myself having to /wa to put it back to where it belongs every couple of minutes. 

How to fix? Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean tbh.  I just imported the bar and go in and out of combat a couple times but it doesn't move.

So I re-imported it from another source, and it seems to be doing well for the moment. I was in a bg earlier and it got even worse because it started folding on itself? Very strange, could be that I imported it wrong the first time?

Thanks smile.png

Edit: I can confirm it is still doing the same thing, here are some screenies when it happens and how I fix it. I'll see if i can get it to fold again.kYYKIR9.jpgEkiLa9S.jpgIfEV23K.jpg

Edited by Zephax

I still don't understand what is causing the problem.  Have ytou changed anything from the original link i have in the OP?

I guess what Zephax is trying to say is that as eclipse bar is simply lunar bar and solar bar put together in a group, sometimes solar group goes "on top" of lunar. It happens for me sometimes, especially after displaying cinematic. Simple /reload fixes it. 

I guess what Zephax is trying to say is that as eclipse bar is simply lunar bar and solar bar put together in a group, sometimes solar group goes "on top" of lunar. It happens for me sometimes, especially after displaying cinematic. Simple /reload fixes it. 

It also does it whenever I open and close my map. (under my portrait, see it crumpled/folded)

hXazkUi.jpg

So I recently started using suchties aura (loving it btw) but I have some color issue with it. Namely, everything is a shade of green. I've tried reloading, messing with the color settings, but neither has worked. Any ideas how I might be able to fix the colors?

How to fix? Thanks!

For anyone wondering we fixed this issue by removing the auras from the group and making a new NORMAL (not dynamic) group.

Hey Krazyito,

i used your first bar and works perfectly, but i have one problem. I don't know if is it a bug, but sometimes my eclipse bar change the positioning. I have my bar on the middle under my character and sometimes i have it on the left side of my character. I must always /reload to fix it. I don't know whats the problem here.

Sorry for my bad english :)