FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Danielyy

Hunter Decks

Hello! Please change ALL the hunter decks asap, now with this stupid buzzard nerf, all of them are unplayable at all. I dont know what they want to do! But after I finally crafted all the cards I was in need for my Hunter decks, I find myself impossible to play Hunter anymore.

Edited by Cioco

Hello Cioco,

Obviously, we can't just publish decks like this without testing them first, so we are going to take a few days to come up with new decks and test them properly. Then, we will post them on the website. In the meantime, we are going to add a note to the Hunter decks to say that because of the Buzzard and Leeroy changes, the decks no longer really work.

• Like 1

Hello Cioco,

Obviously, we can't just publish decks like this without testing them first, so we are going to take a few days to come up with new decks and test them properly. Then, we will post them on the website. In the meantime, we are going to add a note to the Hunter decks to say that because of the Buzzard and Leeroy changes, the decks no longer really work.

Hello! My opinion is to, under the note from the Hunter decks, to write a suggestion to 3 cards that can substitue Leeroy and Buzzards. Or something. I am looking forward so much for the new decks!

Edited by Cioco

Being mainly Shaman player I am glad to see hunter-people suffering smile.png (removing Charge from Doomguard for -1 mana from it's cost would be great too, but maybe Blizzard is doing it one step at a time :) )

Still even I must admit that nerfing buzzard from 2 to 5 (sic!) mana is outrageous.

I think we are going to see many midrange/control hunters soon.

Edited by GrayRess

Being mainly Shaman player I am glad to see hunter-people suffering smile.png (removing Charge from Doomguard for -1 mana from it's cost would be great too, but maybe Blizzard is doing it one step at a time smile.png )

Still even I must admit that nerfing buzzard from 2 to 5 (sic!) mana is outrageous.

I think we are going to see many midrange/control hunters soon.

The death of all aggresive decks is coming. In my opinion. But 5 for 3/2 it is just like you would delete the card from the game. They wouldve better do that.