FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

The Storm's Fury

This thread is for comments about our guide for the Storm's Fury in Patch 10.0.5.

Guest gear

The gear level sold by the npc is 389 btw: thats for all three of my alts, even the one with 355 gear.

And I've heard there is a four to five hour downtime? not confirmed personally though but its not back up yet

Thanks for your feedback! It’s been fixed. The changes should go live later today.

Guest Sunni

Forewarning regarding the gear: so the rings are fine.  You can enchant them like normal.  The neck on the other hand is basically worthless to any player as it can't take Tiered Medallion Settings.  You cannot put sockets into it, which basically makes it have 300+ less secondaries than any other neck and probably never worth spending currency.  Even some super low ilvl neck that has like 6-700 secondaries total, but can take sockets, is probably better because how big those 3 tiered sockets are.  There is nothing that says it on the item(which is awesome) and I found out the hard way, so unless this gets patched, take that into consideration if you're thinking about wasting the currency on the neck.(yes, the super high haste value is appealing, but it's probs not worth it.  So for anyone who plays the game and is just looking to quickly gear a trap alt to get them started, probably get the rings and don't waste your time on the neck that takes double the currency)

On 2/3/2023 at 5:16 AM, Guest Sunni said:

Forewarning regarding the gear: so the rings are fine.  You can enchant them like normal.  The neck on the other hand is basically worthless to any player as it can't take Tiered Medallion Settings.  You cannot put sockets into it, which basically makes it have 300+ less secondaries than any other neck and probably never worth spending currency.  Even some super low ilvl neck that has like 6-700 secondaries total, but can take sockets, is probably better because how big those 3 tiered sockets are.  There is nothing that says it on the item(which is awesome) and I found out the hard way, so unless this gets patched, take that into consideration if you're thinking about wasting the currency on the neck.(yes, the super high haste value is appealing, but it's probs not worth it.  So for anyone who plays the game and is just looking to quickly gear a trap alt to get them started, probably get the rings and don't waste your time on the neck that takes double the currency)

Thanks for the feedback, I'm adding it to the guide so that others know.