FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Trading Post Guide

Guest Jorell

My experience with the trading post.  It says I have 800 trading "coins".  I go the the trading post and the treasure chest indicates that I have trading "coins" waiting to pick-up.  I click on the treasure and it says I have 300 more coins.   I take the three hundred.  I go to the vendor and it still says I only have 800.  Am I missing something here?  Is 800 plus 300 still 800 in wow?  Not upset about this, just wondering if wow has a different kind of math than real people do...

14 hours ago, Guest Jorell said:

My experience with the trading post.  It says I have 800 trading "coins".  I go the the trading post and the treasure chest indicates that I have trading "coins" waiting to pick-up.  I click on the treasure and it says I have 300 more coins.   I take the three hundred.  I go to the vendor and it still says I only have 800.  Am I missing something here?  Is 800 plus 300 still 800 in wow?  Not upset about this, just wondering if wow has a different kind of math than real people do...

Hey, I haven't personally encountered anything similar. Maybe it's just a bug. I received 500 Trader's Tender for buying Dragonflight and 500 from the monthly chest in February and another 500 this month. Additional Trader's Tender is accrued in the cache by completing monthly activities, but you need to loot it from the chest.

Guest Mykhayla

After I purchase an appearance, how do I actually use it? It doesn't show up when I go to a transmoger. 

14 hours ago, Guest Mykhayla said:

After I purchase an appearance, how do I actually use it? It doesn't show up when I go to a transmoger. 

The monthly reward you get by completing activities can be looted from the chest when you fill the bar to 100%. As for other items, they will appear in your inventory upon purchase.