Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Izibella

Nazjatar

Recommended Posts

After two days of google searches you name it! I am absolutely baffled. I have completed everything that is required eg. Uniting Zandalar, Send the Fleet etc. The portal is available for me to get to Nazjatar. However, I am unable to get the quest for "Upheavel". I went out there and no way for me to get to the top of the waterfall. Just miffed.  Clearly, I have missed something along the way. But, no idea what. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...