FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Player Completes the "Sets" Transmog Tab on All Classes up to Legion

14588-transmogrification-changes-in-legi

A player has earned all sets in the Transmog sets tab on all classes up to and including Legion. The journey started in Battle for Azeroth and was completed this reset.

LheelaSP started a little project back in in Battle for Azeroth. The goal was to gather all sets on all classes up to Legion.

vmrcm3x8fnda1.jpg

They shared some key takeaways with the community that you'll find linked below.

• Classic raids were not fun due to the small amount of loot dropping.
  • Ulduar was horrible because 10/25 raid loot is one difficulty and set tokens weren't guaranteed.
  • Throne of Thunder trash drops were a nightmare. On Normal and Heroic difficulty, they are BoP and you don't even receive Personal Loot from trash, so you will end up with Cloth/Mail/Plate gear and random epics while farming on a Druid, and so on.

Source: Reddit

SoO does need a skip. I've farmed it twice for the rogue head piece and I will never set foot back there. They have so many good encounters but the RP parts make the instance much longer than it should be.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheJayco said:

SoO does need a skip. I've farmed it twice for the rogue head piece and I will never set foot back there. They have so many good encounters but the RP parts make the instance much longer than it should be.

I have SoO cleared up through Klaxxi on a toon, and just keep extending the lockout for my friend to be able to farm Garrosh for the shoulders on all their plate mog farmers each week. We just use InviteOnWhisper, and I keep myself from going AFK while I'm busy doing something else, whether its because I work from home, or I'm just not in the mood to play WoW atm.

• Like 1

Wow! Congrats!
I have completed most sets for my druid main, and I must say it's a PITA for certain sets that require outdoor drops. As I recall, there's a druid set that requires drop from a outdoor boss, and one that requires BFA Island expedition. 😒

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      Here we are taking a look at the very first week of Season 4. Mythic+ didn't have quite the same level of upheaval as raids, but it did get a new dungeon rotation and some class changes, so let's dive into the results.
      Warcraft Logs Points
      The below logs are based on POINTS, and not actual damage or healing, meaning they log the timed completion for the specs, with higher keys getting more points, obviously. The time in which the dungeon is completed is also a factor, but a much, much smaller one, as it grants very few points if you do it significantly faster than just any in-time completion. We're also using the Normalized Aggregate Scores numbers, for clarity, meaning the top spec is marked as 100 and then the rest are ranked in relation to that peak point.
      All Keys
      95th percentile DPS
      Augmentation and Fire continue their ever-struggle at the top, with the Evoker coming out on top, just barely. The top 3 basically remained unchanged from last season, with Shadow sticking to bronze, but we do see a change immediately after that, with Destruction rising 4 spots. Outlaw remains stable as well, only droping  one spot, but we have a big change beneath it, as Frost Mage busts 10 spots up to claim 6th. Subtlety is climbing its way back from the very low 19th it sat in during Season 3, claiming the most-improved award with its 12 spot leap! Elemental gained 5 spots in 8th, while Arms is one of only two specs that remained stable in the top 10, followed by Demonology losing 3 spots in 10th. The two A's of Affliction and Assassination still find themselves down in the bottom 3, this time joined by a different Hunter, as Survival takes Marksmanship's place.

Mythic+ All Keys 95th Percentile Data by Warcraft Logs.
      All Percentiles
      Fire holds on to it's throne in the generalist bracket, holding both Augmentation and Shadow at bay. Subtlety sits even higher here, moving 11 spots up into 5th, just behind its fellow Rogue, which remains stable in 4th. The Warlocks join the Rogues in pairing up, with Destruction moving a huge 14 spaces up into 6th! Frost Mage is also much improved, and we find two Fyr'alath wielders at the end of the top 10.

Mythic+ All Keys All Percentile Data by Warcraft Logs.
      Raw DPS U.GG DPS Rankings
      U.gg's rankings are based on actual DPS taken from Warcraft Logs data, focusing on the top players and span the past two weeks.
      Destruction makes its way to the very top in the raw DPS charts, gaining 6 spots and eclipsing its fellow Warlock. Shadow makes a small one spot move up, while Beast Mastery makes a huge one, 10 spots up in 4th, followed by an equally impressive Elemental with 7 up. We find the former No.1 down in 6th, followed by a rising Windwalker and Marksmanship, with the Hunter gaining 11 spots. Frost Mage "only" gains 8, just ahead of Arms, which closes out the top 10. We have three A's at the bottom here, but that's just due to Augmentation's logging errors, so it's actually Frost DK that joins the bottom 3.
      Mythic+ All Keystone DPS rankings by u.gg.

All Percentiles Tank (Points)
      The tanks are quite stable as usual, but we do see Blood take 2nd away from Paladin, and that's pretty much it. Vengeance pulls even further away, as it continues to dominate.
      Healer (Points)
      Healers actually got some class tuning with the new season, and we see a new No.1 as a result, with Druid coming out on top. Paladin and Preservation are also much-improved, both moving 2 spots up, which is a very big move with only 7 specs present. Shaman finds its way to the bottom, joined by Holy Priest, as both find themselves on the losing side of that 2-spot jump.

For even more in-depth data for each individual key head on over to Warcraft Logs and u.gg. And if you're interested in more info on the specs themselves you can always check out our class guides, as well as our Mythic+ guides and Mythic+ tier list.
    • By Starym
      Another Trading Post rotation has come, as May brings a lot of flower-themed items, two mounts, two pets, a butterfly back customization, and a lot more. MrGM dives into everything in the Trading Post, including the returning items that were skipped in the official preview.
      The Amber Skitterfly is a little bugged in the game at the moment, as it throws up a Lua error when selecting it (with players even reporting not receiving the mount when buying it), but there's plenty more to get, from the Royal Swarmer mount, to a pretty cool cape, and plenty of returning cosmetics as well.
      And if you missed it and prefer images instead, you can also check out the official preview here.
    • By Stan
      Grimtusk Fishing Hole, one of the requirements to unlock Taivan, is available this week on live servers!
      Players who are working on unlocking Good Boy's Leash probably know the Grimtusk Fishing Hole has not been available since the first week of Patch 10.2.6. However, it is available now for the whole week, so you can complete it to get credit towards Taking From Nature.

Head to the Fyrakk Assault area in Azure Span (59 34) and complete the Net Worth quest offered by Gruff Fisher.
      If you can't see the quest chances are you don't have access to Ice Fishing.
      I'm not really an avid fisher myself, but one player suggests you should have the Secret Fishing Spots  first before completing this quest, but those farming Taivan will possibly know.
      Ice Fishing (available at Renown 6 with Iskaara Tuskarr) requires you to craft an Iskaaran Ice Axe. To do that, you must loot Pickaxe Blade at 19 24 in Azure Span. If you're using TomTom here are the exact coords where you'll find the item:
      /way #2024 19 24
      Check the Wowhead comments section for more details.
    • By Staff
      Players on live servers are experiencing issues upgrading their legendary weapons to item level 502 after using the scale. Blizzard has acknowledged the bug and is actively working on a fix, though it may take some time to implement.
      (Source)
      Just used my Scale to upgrade Fyr’alath for season 4 and I can’t upgrade it past 4/14 Awakened. The upgrade NPC believes it isn’t eligible.
      We’re working on this as a priority issue. The fix is going to take some time to implement, however.
      Thank you for your patience.
    • By Staff
      Blizzard have clarified that the recent concern over addon limitations in Patch 10.2.7 is merely a bug and is being worked on. 
      RP Addons (Source)
      it’s looking like in 10.2.7 PTR the addon comms (something primarily used for addons like the insanely popular addon TRP3 used by Roleplayers) is going to be severely rate-limited server-side, making them effectively unusable. This is going to disproportionately affect the RP community and Blizzard should have communicated this much earlier in the development cycle.
      The author of TRP3 has stated they have been looking for a solution but as of right now, there won’t be one come patch day which will kill the addon and many other addons as well. Blizzard, please roll back these changes! 
      We’ve identified the bug causing this issue on the PTR, and we’re actively investigating solutions to address it in a future build.