Damien

Barbarian Levels 30 to 60 (Seismic Slam)

Sign in to follow this  

7 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Barbarian Levels 30 to 60 with Seismic Slam guide.

On this page at the bottom are the forward and backward links through the guide. The left one correctly shows <<20-30, but the forward appears to be two links laid over each other. It appears this way in Chrome and IE.

I realize this thread or whatever you want to call it is quite old. just one quick question: I'm lvling up doing bounties and such in my s6 character. does it matter if i DW or use a 2h or go sword and board? just wondering, thnx

It doesn't really matter, just go for the gear you find. Leveling is such a small part of the seasonal process that optimizing it doesn't really matter. Once you're 70, you can quickly boost a friend who can in turn quickly boost you on another character :p

Ok cool thnx. Once I can do end game stuff, it still doesnt matter whether I use dw/2h/s&b does it? or it just depends on the build I would assume? Thnx again

2 hours ago, Guest Oneknight1984 said:

Ok cool thnx. Once I can do end game stuff, it still doesnt matter whether I use dw/2h/s&b does it? or it just depends on the build I would assume? Thnx again

Yeah, at that point just go with whatever is recommended for the end-game build you are going for.  Deadset's guides usually do a good job of explaining why he picked each item, so if you don't have all the recommended equipment yet, read through the guide and try to pick similar things.  Some builds use DW because they rely on attack speed, or 2H because they rely on doing a ton of damage with a single hit, etc.  So it all depends on the build.

Since this is a seasonal character, go with whatever armor set you get with the season journey, even if it's not your favorite build.  For now, it will be much more powerful than any random set of equipment you can put together.  Use it to farm higher-end content where you will find better items much faster.

This message is being mass-posted over the Diablo threads currently open for feedback on the site:

I will be reviewing all missed/non-answered comments and answering them, as well as passing on any information. I will also be archiving any older threads that are no longer relevant to our current displayed guides. 

Threads that are staying will be renamed to better fit the guide they are actually being used as a feedback section for, since some names are heavily outdated. 

Please bear with me while I work my way through all the threads. Thanks for your patience!

Sign in to follow this