FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Socko

Totem Useage

Is there a list of sugguestions for totems usage. For example what totems are normally used for leveling, dungeons, and PVP.  I know each is situational but for players just starting is there a basic set for each until they get more experience.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cryopier
      The updated Icefury build suggests that Totem Mastery is taken.  However, nowhere in the priority whatsoever is it used.  It is, however, used in the Ascendance build.
      That being said, why would you pass on two talents of which you will actually include in your priority to take a talent for an ability you will not?  Or is there any error in the priority?  Is it worth casting?  And where at in the priority?
      Thank you.
    • By Darkseeker83
      Trying out the Thijs TGT Totem Shaman   Shaman has always been a tricky class - not being viewed in the same league as Warrior, Hunter, Mage, etc. I heard great things about this deck. Apparently Thijs (a great pro player) had lots of wins with this deck on his stream. Time to give it a try! Commentary included. Does it live up to the hype? Can it beat the usual top constructed classes?

• By Vomitory
      I looked through the forums a little bit to see if anyone else had posted anything about this, but I'm curious. Would Cloudburst Totem and Healing Stream Totem simultaneously (Healing Tide Totem when able to line it up in an emergency, even) be beneficial?