FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
tgipple

Mosaic listed wrong on rune word page!!!

15 hours ago, tgipple said:

You have it listed as Mal/Gul/Thul...  its supposed to be Mal/Gul/Amn.... I wasted my runes because of it...image.thumb.png.2688b7404509a004bad3dac2423f1b5c.png

Hello tgipple,

I'm very sorry for your rune loss. Mosaic is indeed Mal + Gul + Amn as you rightly pointed out. This information—which should be corrected in short order on our end—was taken from a dubious source before it was made available more broadly. I've taken this opportunity to double check each of the other new rune words against a better source. Fortunately, no other mistakes were found.

I'd like to make this right with you if at all possible; which server do you happen to play on?

Thank you for your report, and sorry again for this.

-Oxy

11 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Hello tgipple,

I'm very sorry for your rune loss. Mosaic is indeed Mal + Gul + Amn as you rightly pointed out. This information—which should be corrected in short order on our end—was taken from a dubious source before it was made available more broadly. I've taken this opportunity to double check each of the other new rune words against a better source. Fortunately, no other mistakes were found.

I'd like to make this right with you if at all possible; which server do you happen to play on?

Thank you for your report, and sorry again for this.

-Oxy

Hey Oxy,

Thank you for your response.  I play on the NA server.

1 hour ago, tgipple said:

Haven't heard back yet

Hello again tgipple, sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately, I don't have a character on NA this season. 😔

I hope that my sincerest apology and official blessing of good luck on rune drops will somewhat make up for this, though I know it can never truly do.