Damien

[Archived] Demon Hunter Levels 30 to 60 (Multishot)

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Demon Hunter Levels 30 to 60 with Multishot guide.

Is it possible to have both Preparation and Companion?  They're both Hunting Skills so I would think not.  Also, Multishot is not one of the secondary skills, and can't be bound to right mouse button (at least, I haven't figured out how to).

You have to unlock skills to associate them with any key, it's kind of a tip. Go  into options, gameplay and enable elective mode. Now you can have more than one hunting skill, or primary skill or whatever you want ok?

Hope this helps!

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TipeaPeti
      Hi all!
      New set item is better than the old one or the item's sinergy don't work well with the old set items? I know, my question is strange, but what is the common opinion? I know all the patch notes have info for set item changes, old ones have the new set stats, all set item is up-to-date in normal.
      But my Akkhan Crusader build is not working well. I have a new  Frydehr's Wrath & Blade of Prophecy . I have 1892paragon, have a good gear, good stats, right skills+passives, high leg.gems, cube is ok, caldesans etc. My dps is almost 4mill, but the solo 104 is my maximum (in a very good gr map).
      New ones is better like old ones? This is possible? Anyone in same feeling?
    • By Stan

An exploit involving the Legendary item Bone Ringer was recently discovered and as a result, Blizzard has temporarily disabled its Legendary power until a hotfix goes live and corrects the issue.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Hey all,

We recently investigated reports of an issue involving Bone Ringer. As a result, we will be temporarily disabling the item’s Legendary power until a hotfix can be prepared to correct the issue. We will update this thread once the hotfix is live.

Special thanks to the players who reported this, and to everyone for their patience as we work on a fix.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Blaze build guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By Stan

Blizzard fixed an issue with the crafting recipe for Wirt's Leg, which is available from the anniversary event. Using the recipe will correctly produce a Legendary item which yields a unique material when salvaged.
      The portal to Old Tristram is now open and the event ends January 30. Don't forget to check out Deadset's detailed anniversary guide.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Hey all,

We recently hotfixed a bug affecting the crafting recipe for Wirt's Leg. With this change, using the recipe will correctly produce a Legendary (rather than Magic) item which yields a unique material when salvaged. Old versions of the item will salvage into Arcane Dust instead.

If you’ve already given the Wirt’s Leg recipe to Haedrig, it will still appear to be a Magic item in your crafting list, but crafting a new one will yield a Legendary item as intended.

Thanks for your patience while we investigated this issue!
    • By Stan

Diablo's anniversary marks the return of the Darkening of Tristram event. Earn unique transmogrification effects, achievements, portraits, pets, and more.
      The Darkening of Tristram will be available from January 1 through January 30.
      The portal to Old Tristram will open on January 4.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Saw the confusion pop up and wanted to hop in to reaffirm this! Apologies for not reiterating this information in the blog; we'll get that updated as soon as the rest of us are back in office. 

Again, just to be clear: only the pre-cursor event (roaming cultists in Adventure Mode) is currently available. The portal to Old Tristram will open on January 4th. Don't forget to check out Deadset's Complete Anniversary Guide for more details about the event.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Diablo’s anniversary is right around the corner, along with the Darkening of Tristram event! Whether you’re a series veteran craving nostalgia, or a newcomer hungry for your first taste of the franchise’s past, this loving homage to the earliest days of Diablo is for you.
      Read on for more, including a closer look at the anniversary dungeon and its unique rewards.

Stop the Cultists
      Your journey begins on the trail of a group of mysterious cultists causing trouble in Sanctuary. As you hunt them down in Adventure Mode, you’ll uncover clues leading to a portal into Tristram’s past, and the terrifying darkness that took hold of the town so many years ago. . . .

Explore the Cathedral
      Follow the clues and you’ll soon find yourself in a realm of glorious RetroVision™, where an all-too-familiar cathedral looms. Explore the depths and you’ll discover familiar enemies and iconic items, all brought to life in the Diablo III engine. Meanwhile, deep beneath the catacombs, the Dark Lord himself awaits any intrepid adventurer who dares to challenge him. . . .

Discover Precious Loot
      What is a Diablo game without shiny new loot to call your own? Completing activities in the anniversary event yields unique transmogrification effects, achievements, portraits, pets, and more.
      While some rewards are easy to find, others may have you scouring every nook or unlocking every achievement before you can get your hands on them. Can you earn them all? There’s only one way to find out!

Your Journey Begins…
      Exclusive rewards and challenging enemies await you, but they won’t last forever! The anniversary event begins January 1 at midnight PST and ends January 30 at the same time. Enter the dungeon, reap your rewards, and survive the evils within—or die in the process, never to be heard from again. . . .