FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Unique Drops in Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Raid in Patch 10.1

tFMw5LG.png

Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible raid contains a few pieces of loot labeled as "Very Rare" drops that we preview in this article.

Very Rare Loot from Aberrus in Patch 10.1

• Voice of the Silent Star Voice of the Silent Star (Back) - Drops from Scalecommander Sarkareth.
  • Idol of Chaotic Arrogance Idol of Chaotic Arrogance (Class-Specific Trinket) - Drops from Neltharion
    • Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Mage, Demon Hunter, Evoker
      • On-Equip Effect: Idol of Chaotic Arrogance Idol of Chaotic Arrogance - Your area effect spells and abilities have a chance to grant you 3,112 Primary Stat for 12 sec. During this time damage you receive is increased by 5%.
  • Idol of Domineering Arrogance Idol of Domineering Arrogance (Class Specific Trinket) - Drops from Kazzara
    • Classes: Hunter, Shaman, Warlock, Monk
      • On-Equip Effect: Idol of Domineering Arrogance Idol of Domineering Arrogance - Your sommons' attacks have a chance to grant you XY <Primary Stat> for 12 sec. During this time, you are slowed by 10%.
  • Idol of Debilitating Arrogance Idol of Debilitating Arrogance (Class-Specific Trinket) - Drops from Neltharion
    • Usable by Rogues, Priests, Death Knights, Druids
      • On-Equip Effect: Idol of Debilitating Arrogance Idol of Debilitating Arrogance - Your harmful debuffs, periodic spells, and abilities have a chance to grant you 3,112 Primary Stat for 12 sec. During this time you Bleed for 48,006 Nature damage over 12 sec.
  • Seething Black Dragonscale Seething Black Dragonscale (Trinket) - Drops from Kazzara
    • On-Equip Effect: Seething Flight Seething Flight - Your attacks and abilities have a chance to grant you ephemeral dragon wings, increasing your Critical Strike by 1,165 and your Leech by 274 for 15 sec.
    • On-Use Effect: Seething Descent Seething Descent - Call upon an echo of Neltharion's power to crash to the ground below you, dealing 20,157 Shadowflame damage to nearby enemies if you have traveled at least 15 yards. (Instant, 3 min cooldown)

Wonder why the cloak is very rare. Unless this is just a placeholder. There's no real out of the ordinary things on it.

• Like 1

Hmm I kinda feel left out being in the small group of classes without a trinket. Feels weird that they would exclude these classes from these trinkets. I mean, as a Windwalker Monk I'd gladly take either of these 2 trinkets. They would be pretty great for us and we could even combo the bleed to turn Touch of Karma into an offensive ability even better.

47 minutes ago, Pandabuffel said:

Hmm I kinda feel left out being in the small group of classes without a trinket. Feels weird that they would exclude these classes from these trinkets. I mean, as a Windwalker Monk I'd gladly take either of these 2 trinkets. They would be pretty great for us and we could even combo the bleed to turn Touch of Karma into an offensive ability even better.

There is another trinket for the remaining classes that is not being shown here for some reason.  Kalamazi showed them all in one of his latest posted videos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Pandabuffel said:

There is one for shamans,locks, and monks that revolves around summoning our pets like Xuen and fire ele it gives almost double the stat than those do, but the proc is on a bigger cd. Unless you are enhanced shaman then 30 sec which would be insane. It’s gotta have some internal cd.

A shame the trinket for rogue, priest, dk, and druid has vers on it. good stat for rogue and tanks but meh on everything else.

4 hours ago, Pandabuffel said:

You have one. Its a trinket for classes with summoned minions (pet classes, monks with storm earth and fire or celestials, etc)

9 hours ago, Mishmish said:

You have one. Its a trinket for classes with summoned minions (pet classes, monks with storm earth and fire or celestials, etc)

i mean you are right but i think blizz might forgot that its also for hunters a class where two of the specs are centered around pets and then there is mm that gets weaker by using one -.- if that trinket isnt like super uber powerfull mm wont use it cause lone wolf is so much better then using a pet.

maybe they should have grouped it by specs and not by class. for my warlock every spec would use a diffrent one of the trinkets but all get the pet one cause demo is blizz favorit child

17 hours ago, Adub1921 said:

There is another trinket for the remaining classes that is not being shown here for some reason.  Kalamazi showed them all in one of his latest posted videos.

Ah good, I was not aware of that. Kinda confusing that it's not listed here, but glad that there's another one out there!

19 hours ago, Pandabuffel said:

There's a trinket there that states "using your AoE abilities" as a proc trigger. Which means, unless you use your AoE abilities in ST, it may be worthless on a standart raid boss.

I.e screw Fire and Arcane. Maybe Arms too, but I recall them having a talent that casts a free Slam on their targeted enemy upon using Whirlwind, essentially making it your excess rage dump button, not sure how viable it is. And now that I think about it, even Fury casts Whirlwind only if they got nothing better to do.

Edited by Teufel

On 3/10/2023 at 9:47 PM, Adub1921 said:

Thanks, I've added it to the OP.

Uncommon Patron
23 hours ago, Starseed said:

maybe they should have grouped it by specs and not by class. 

...and we know that they know how to do this, in theory, because there are 7 different challenge types in the mage tower, so it's not just "tanks deeps healz"