FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
HyPErNEsS

Advertising causing lockups

I cant even use this site anymore. The advertising just covers the screen and blacks everything out. iphone 12 pro max. Sometimes it works sometimes (alot lately) i cant use at all.

1 hour ago, HyPErNEsS said:

I cant even use this site anymore. The advertising just covers the screen and blacks everything out. iphone 12 pro max. Sometimes it works sometimes (alot lately) i cant use at all.

Thank you for your report. This should definitely not be happening; we apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please provide us with a screenshot or link to the ad so we can track it down and ensure this doesn't happen again?

On 3/23/2023 at 3:59 PM, Stan said:

Thank you for your report. This should definitely not be happening; we apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please provide us with a screenshot or link to the ad so we can track it down and ensure this doesn't happen again?

Not them but I have the same issue on the Pixel 6 Pro. The close button on the ad snaps above the visible content on the screen and is only briefly visible on scrolling up and down.

Screenshot_20230528-194734.png

9 hours ago, JPthePirate said:

Not them but I have the same issue on the Pixel 6 Pro. The close button on the ad snaps above the visible content on the screen and is only briefly visible on scrolling up and down.

Screenshot_20230528-194734.png

Hey, thanks for your report, we'll look into it.

10 hours ago, BadBunni65 said:

Same issue. Doritos & Visa ads block entire screen and can’t get out. iPhone 13. 

Hi! Many thanks for reporting this and apologies for the inconvenience. We will ask the people handling the ads on the site to look into it further.