FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Oxygen

Lightning Storm Druid Leveling Guide

Guest ANON

"If you do not have enough Spirit for Storm Strike, cast Storm Strike to generate Spirit until you do."

Need to change the first Storm Strike to Lightning Storm.

Guest MrB

"If you do not have enough Spirit for Storm Strike, cast Storm Strike to generate Spirit until you do."

I was only level 15, so obviously missing 10 skill points - but this was rough on boss fights. I had to switch back to Bear build to clear one. (and I had to do that by memory, because it was removed from the list?)

Beyond missing the 10 points, it seems in general Druid is a bit handicapped when stuck at/below level 25. Gaining more spirit took a long time to only be able to cast Lightning a couple times. Love these guides, absolutely made the beta faster/easier for me to jump into. thanks for all the hard work!

Guest Agreed
2 hours ago, CraigerytheKid said:

I was only level 15, so obviously missing 10 skill points - but this was rough on boss fights. I had to switch back to Bear build to clear one. (and I had to do that by memory, because it was removed from the list?)

Beyond missing the 10 points, it seems in general Druid is a bit handicapped when stuck at/below level 25. Gaining more spirit took a long time to only be able to cast Lightning a couple times. Love these guides, absolutely made the beta faster/easier for me to jump into. thanks for all the hard work!

It needs a bit more spirit generation. I always put 3/3 abundance and get innate blood howl on any spec

Guest Guest z
Storm Beast's Aspect

Lucky Hit: Storm Skills have up to a X% chance to grant 10 Spirit. Your base Storm Skills are now also Werewolf Skills.

It is not a legendary Aspect, its an Unique item.

On 3/31/2023 at 12:59 PM, Guest Guest z said:
Storm Beast's Aspect

Lucky Hit: Storm Skills have up to a X% chance to grant 10 Spirit. Your base Storm Skills are now also Werewolf Skills.

It is not a legendary Aspect, its an Unique item.

And a good one at that. Thanks for the catch, will fix shortly.