FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ryieahna

Link over lapping

I wasn't sure where to post this but here it is. Recently your silver sanctum graphic link has began over lapping the table of contents in guides, it is also out of place on the home page. I am using Firefox 15.0.1 Hope this helps!

Screenshot of the problem:

Posted Image

• Like 1

I've had this problem as well. Icy-veins uses the cache of your browser extensively, saving all the images once when you first load them, so next time you open the page the loading is faster and you don't have to download the images again. The problem with it is that your cache doesn't always get updated fast enough. The Inner Sanctum image has been changed, but your cache hasn't been updated yet.

Posted Image

To force your cache to update the page you have to force a refresh of the page by pressing ctrl+F5

I wasn't sure where to post this but here it is. Recently your silver sanctum graphic link has began over lapping the table of contents in guides, it is also out of place on the home page. I am using Firefox 15.0.1 Hope this helps!

Screenshot of the problem:

Posted Image

Madmonk is right, it's just a browser cache issue :) Just refresh the page a few times and you'll be good to go ^^

I see an ad for a GW2 gold selling site on your screenshot lol :P Good thing the URL appears in the ad, so I can ban them.

I see an ad for a GW2 gold selling site on your screenshot lol Posted Image Good thing the URL appears in the ad, so I can ban them.

Nice spotting, i didn't notice it at first. What do we do when we see more like those? Or wow gold/item sellers? Seen a couple of those before.

Nice spotting, i didn't notice it at first. What do we do when we see more like those? Or wow gold/item sellers? Seen a couple of those before.

It'd be best if you could click it and give me the URL of the website it links you to :)