FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ArmandHS

Hearthstone Duels lacks a subforum

It seems that all the different Hearthstone modes have a  subforum except for duels. I wonder if you would consider adding one?

It is my favourite way to buy new decks - and while there are plenty of netdecks out there, they tend to be based on key cards from out of rotation sets.  I'm disinclined to craft cards just for the mode, and therefore would appreciate discourse on how to modify the idea behind them, good alternative cards, or different build ideas altogether. And since the meta tends to change with every update, making S tier heroes/decks F tier in an instant it would continue to be relevant.

/Cheers

On 5/22/2023 at 1:15 AM, ArmandHS said:

It seems that all the different Hearthstone modes have a  subforum except for duels. I wonder if you would consider adding one?

It is my favourite way to buy new decks - and while there are plenty of netdecks out there, they tend to be based on key cards from out of rotation sets.  I'm disinclined to craft cards just for the mode, and therefore would appreciate discourse on how to modify the idea behind them, good alternative cards, or different build ideas altogether. And since the meta tends to change with every update, making S tier heroes/decks F tier in an instant it would continue to be relevant.

/Cheers

Hey there! Yeah, it's kinda weird that duels doesn't have its own subforum in Hearthstone. It definitely deserves some love and attention like the other modes. Maybe the devs will add one in the future, who knows? In the meantime, we can always discuss duels in the general Hearthstone subforum or find specific threads dedicated to duels. Gotta make do with what we have, right?