FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Niix

Mythic Stream. LIVE NOW!

So 6.0.2 is dropping tomorrow and this means that we will be jumping head first into Mythic raiding. I plan on streaming our entire night of raiding and I invite all of you to stop by if you're interested in seeing a MM PoV of the 20 man fights.

Here is the link to my stream. feel free to stop by if you have any questions. I'd be glad to answer them for you. If you have no questions you're still free to come hang out, it'll be a blast!

I also encourage you to check out my guildie, Fortyz's stream as well.

-Niix

Correct me if I'm wrong but you said in your SV: AoE vs. Single Target thread that you were going be playing as SV in your first week of mythic raiding.

I just want to clarify because I'm very interested in seeing how Survival does.

Won't be able to watch, but would be VERY interested in hearing how Survival does after the hotfix, so I know whether I need to start learning MM or not (probably will anyway, but regardless)

To answer both of you, I will be analyzing the logs of all three specs and posting them here to get the average of the top 100 players for each spec. I'll be playing MM because I want to get used to it, and I'll still be posting information on survival.

Alright everyone. Going live now. Stream will be up and raid starts in 1 hour 15 minutes.

Currently live, just doing mount runs before day 2 of Mythic. Tune in at 8EST for Siege - Garrosh.