FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sammie

Healing in general - has it changed?

During spring-summer I kept hearing about lots of changes to Healing style, how it's not going to have smart heals anymore, how healers must be proactive now, no more spamming everything, etc etc.

Is this still the case, or they reconsidered?

With the release of the new patch, healing classes will have to play more smartly, and time which heals to use when they are needed. I believe the druid's ability_druid_flourish.jpgWild Growth is still a smart heal, but costs much more mana now, and has its own cast time. I am unsure of the holy priest, and other healing classes, since I only play a restoration druid and Discipline priest.

Edit: ability_druid_flourish.jpgWild Growth is updated now.

Edited by Nuadria

Thank you!

Did UBRS last night on my Holy priest, and gotta say I loved it. Did some LFR too, and I loved that one too, but 5 man is where you can better get a feel for the new toolkit.

Tonight will try Resto Drood and Disc.

Blizzard really put a nice effort in this.

• Like 1

Thank you!

Did UBRS last night on my Holy priest, and gotta say I loved it. Did some LFR too, and I loved that one too, but 5 man is where you can better get a feel for the new toolkit.

Tonight will try Resto Drood and Disc.

Blizzard really put a nice effort in this.

It's now more fun to play my resto druid and Disc priest, and since the enemies wont cause damage spikes that take out 60-80% of hp in a raid member, it can be managed much more easily now, as a healer. Disc priest is looking much better, and I look forward to testing out my resto druid this upcoming weekend. Oddly enough, before the 6.0.2 patch, my druid's ilevel read 543 ingame, and after the patch, when looking on WoW heroes, it showed my druids ilevel as 547, so I'll need to look further into that.