FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gromm

Barbarian Spartan (Leonidis) Build

Hello All

As I haven't seen this build anywhere I thought I would post here and see if other people enjoy it as much as I do. I made this build because I originally made my own version of the WW build without looking at guides and after seeing virtually every Barbarian using WW I decided even though I didn't look at the build initially to make mine, that using the cookie cutter build was still not ok with me 😉

So here it is! Enjoy !

The Paragon boards are only 3, but those are the 2 legendary ones I am using and the rest is up to you!

The play style is leap into Groundstomp and then double swing pretty infinitely while doing heavy dmg and getting fury back to stunned, plus the Leonidis part is your kick will consume all your fury (don't worry you'll still have plenty) and will likely kill whomever you kick and explode them on everyone around you killing them as well. On top of that stomp and leap both grant earthquake which will dmg enemies, increase your dmg, and decrease damage taken. The unique battle trance amulet will give you the ability to have 5 stacks of fury which with the passive will decrease damage taken by 40% on its own! You also have iron blood for more damage resistance and an unstopable on command as well as frenzy giving you attack speed for your other abilities on 5 stacks (which you should maintain at all times). Also, berserk ripping + anemia will insure that you are stunning things all the time and getting a lot of inc dmg from doing so. You also slow everyone you bleed to +dmg to CC +dmg to crit + dmg to slow are all equally valuable so stats on the gear is easy to find 🙂

https://d4builds.gg/builds/55e56039-35b2-4ad3-81cb-4b745ed97752/