FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Hybrex

Logs

Soo is anyone having any issues logging atm?

Manually /combatlog start and finish of raid tonight, with advanced logging on.

And all it had was the first pack of adds on immerseus. it even said disabled after we cleared garrosh in 1 night.

btw. Mythic is a joke. Killed siegecrafter in 1min 41 seconds

Gl All, much love. 

Nope, our logging was fine.   Had 4 people logging - all 4 went through fine. 

Mythic was supposed to be trivial for those who had already cleared 14/14H. 

Hmm very strange.

Im not using any mods that have anything to do with logs either. 

Yeah trivial, but was kinda redic. 

DId Garrosh in 7min 11sec which beats the Rank 1. But gg logs :( 

Edited by Hybrex

Our SC kill was 2:03.  Next week we're going to let one Hunter solo belts and only use one healer.  It's that easy.  For Garrosh, I think we were at 8:35.  We were missing a couple of core DPS, but I also think we overhealed it using 3 healers.

• Like 1

I read somewhere that there's an issue with advanced combat logging at the moment, but I can't remember if it was a blizzard problem or a Warcraft logs problem. I'll see if I can find it again.

As for difficulty, there are maybe 5 mechanics total across all boss fights that got slightly more difficult to deal with. other than that the rest of the raid is beyond LFR dumbed down now.

As for difficulty, there are maybe 5 mechanics total across all boss fights that got slightly more difficult to deal with. other than that the rest of the raid is beyond LFR dumbed down now.

And oddly enough, LFR seems to be harder, at least my experience with it.   The new brez mechanic is causing much silliness, as well as apparently some mechanics have to be dealt with in LFR (Tanks actually need to swap on Sha now - saw that cause a number of issues).

As far as logs, so far having no issues here (knock on wood)

Our SC kill was 2:03.  Next week we're going to let one Hunter solo belts and only use one healer.  It's that easy.  For Garrosh, I think we were at 8:35.  We were missing a couple of core DPS, but I also think we overhealed it using 3 healers.

Yeah we also sent 2 hunters on SC, for safety 

Garrosh we 4 healed as we had no idea what was going to happen, even used 3 on the Engineer which would of only needed 2. 

Also we killed Garry after the 15% health nerf. So I cant really claim that, well I can't claim shit as there is no logs..

You want hysterical, check out the fastest mythic Siegecrafter kill...... 39 seconds.

How the fuck is it possible?

Edited by Mero

Because they hotfixed it AGAIN.  They nerfed it 15% from Tuesday to Wednesday and hacked it another 50% from Wednesday to Thursday.  We carried 15 people through Heroic Garrosh last night 7 times.  We just kept farming it and farming it because of the ease.  We essentially sold 569 BoAs for 10k per carry and did it with minimal effort.  Inviting people in the sea of whispers and clearing trash was the hardest part.  SoO is a cakewalk.  There is no more prestige from kills - it's a loot pinata.

To be fair, your SC was also world #18 at the time you logged it.... lol.

I think we should 1 tank 1 heal everything next week and kill everything in 1min or less.

It's funny how in a matter of 2 days they've taken Mythic SoO from an attempt at making it similar difficulty, all the way to LOL FREE LOOT.

I think we should 1 tank 1 heal everything next week and kill everything in 1min or less.

It's funny how in a matter of 2 days they've taken Mythic SoO from an attempt at making it similar difficulty, all the way to LOL FREE LOOT.

I'll actually bet we could do each encounter with 0 tanks and 0 healers.  Each boss would be dead by the time it walked around and killed each DPS in order of threat.

I'll actually bet we could do each encounter with 0 tanks and 0 healers.  Each boss would be dead by the time it walked around and killed each DPS in order of threat.

Just saying, I would watch this stream, and be entertained for the rest of my life.

I'd be willing to frost tank in blood pressence for that. Priesty can throw a heal or two at me from shadow.

we need to make this happen because 20 dps mythic would be hillarious.

Sounds kinda like the 25  man all hunter group that did MSV, ToES, ToT, and most of SoO flex around a month or two ago.

Mythic is trivialized to the point we could try it.  Might keep one tank for fun.  I'm definitely streaming Tuesday - how can I not stream 30 second kills?

Mythic is trivialized to the point we could try it.  Might keep one tank for fun.  I'm definitely streaming Tuesday - how can I not stream 30 second kills?

It was bad enough that we had Shamans at 50% before we split them on Tuesday. It's going to be the holy shit zerg fest of zerg fests.

I kinda have a boner.