FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kowabunga

New warrior question about 2 handers vs 1 handers

Hey there guys I am looking into it and I don't see how a 1 hander could be better to use than 2 handers for fury because of how of a stat difference it is. Yet I see on simcrafts and BiS lists for the spec that 1 handers are better can someone elaborate on how?

When using one handed weapons in both slots all of your abilities are increased by 35% and your offhand is increased by an additional 35%. You can also count on having your rage generated at a smoother rate instead of in "chunks" with TG. General rule of thumb is to use the higher ilvl if deciding between TG and SMF.

When using one handed weapons in both slots all of your abilities are increased by 35% and your offhand is increased by an additional 35%. You can also count on having your rage generated at a smoother rate instead of in "chunks" with TG. General rule of thumb is to use the higher ilvl if deciding between TG and SMF.

I wouldn't disagree with that. Yes, it does increase your damage by 35% for both main and off-hand (ability's I think also) but this is my opion of the matter between 2H and 1H. Currentally 1H fury is top DPS by about 500 DPS in T14H sim's under arcane mages I believe. This is cause the weapon speed difference between the 1H and 2H. See with the arm's stance it is based on the fact every melee hit or swing (can't remember) generates rage. So this is my theory The faster you attack the more rage you gain, the more rage you gain the more you can spend, the more rage you spend (aka HS and other GCD) the more DPS output you gain. Now I am not saying I am right but in relaity this is making sence to me and I find this plusable. (I love critism so please reply!)

~Clisis