Domdon

Ashen Band of Endless Destruction

4 posts in this topic

Hallo there,

Lately I have discovered that the proc of inv_jewelry_ring_83.jpgAshen Band of Endless Destruction is still viable and provides the 285 sp as in the description. Resulting from this I tried to run some simulations with Simulationcraft, but the proc is not being processed. I tried to add the proc manually, but I lack knowledge and comprehension of Simulationcraft to do so.

My question is: Can anyone help me out here figuring out if it is viable for a Destruction Warlock?

Cheers,

Domdon

Edited by Domdon

I can't help you code that, but I can tell you the answer.

You would lose (roughly depending on gear) 50 int and 35-40 of two secondary stats for a average stat gain of 47.5 spell power.

Now, average gain from a proc is misleading in this case since Destro is centered on procs. But even so, this would be a massive stat loss for no reason. The proc is simply to small to be of real use. 10% proc with a ICD of 60 seconds for a proc that is not even worth three Jade Spirit procs.

• Like 1

was originally a 1min ICD, not sure if it got converted to RPPM, that would be the biggest thing to test, we can pretty much math out the stats after that without sim's.

based off 1min ICD the proc would be worth roughly 50 sp. you'd have to have at least 1 proc every 30 secs for it to be better than any mythic rings.

was originally a 1min ICD, not sure if it got converted to RPPM, that would be the biggest thing to test, we can pretty much math out the stats after that without sim's.

Nothing outside of MoP was changed to RPPM.