Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hi everyone. So I've read the guide on fire mage here on Icy-veins and got some questions related to single target rotation. First I'd like to ask about the meteor. It is mentioned that meteor should be used with Rune of Power which is fairly easy to do since Rune of Power is always ready when Metor is off cooldown. However It's also mentioned that Meteor should always be available when Combustion comes off cooldown. Now Combustion has a 2 min cooldown and meteor has 45 sec cooldown. I can use meteor twice while Combustion is on cooldown. However If I use Meteor twice , It is on cooldown when Combustion is ready. Should I wait for Combustion and not cast Meteor on the second time until Combustion is ready?
Second what I'd like to ask is about Combustion after the opener. Its mentioned that I need a hot streak before I pop It. I fish for Pyros by casting Fireball until I get a crit and then use Fire Blast. However when I get an Hot streak I'm already mid-casting Fireball. Should I cancel the cast and cast Rune of Power or should I let that Fireball hit and immediately after start casting Rune of Power?
It's also mentioned that I need to have a Fire Blast charge always ready before going in Combustion phase. Should I save up a charge and ignore the Heating Ups I get regardless and hope for Fireball to crit twice or basically wait for Fire Blast to get another charge?
<Casual> is a community of adult gamers with a heavy back round in MMOs. Most of our members have cleared content in WoW in the top 100. Our main goal for Classic is to progress through raid content with a light schedule and a no-nonsense mindset. High level PvE will be our focus, however we will still be competing in PvP. Group dungeons and BGs will be a regular occurrence, and members will be encouraged to participate in these events. It is important to note that 40-man raid rosters are hard to fill, if you take longer to level than other people that is ok, if you show up to the raid approaching BiS dungeon gear, you will get a shot.
What We Provide:
- Dungeon and leveling groups.
- Serious and efficient raid environment with low downtime.
- A social and fun environment which shares a strong and friendly community.
- We share knowledge about classes, PvP and other Classic WoW information.
- Most Importantly; dignity and respect granted to all members.
What are we looking for:
- A person who understands that their performance, attendance, and attitude directly reflect in their gains.
- Someone that is accountable for mistakes they make and who will correct them quickly
- Players who are aware of what the grind to 60 is like, and who chose to do it anyway.
- Players who want to help grow our guild and community.
- Raid Nights will be Sundays and Mondays from 6PM-10PM PST.
- Loot will be handled via Loot Council
- Legendary Priority will be decided when we start our progression, not before.
- We will expect raiders to show up for Molten Core approaching BIS for dungeon gear, appropriate enchants, and potions/flasks.
Warrior-Prot Closed. Fury Medium
Contact: Cool#8812 for DM purposes.
Casual discord: https://discord.gg/KEQW2Hd