FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peelyon

Just had to share this! I'm sorry to all other mount farmers!

I'm not one to brag or gloat but had to share this with you!

Crazy crazy day - both Ashes and Ony mount within the space of 10 minutes!

Oh and don't laugh at my Curve achievement either I've been on break okay wink.png!

dq9tk2G.jpg

• Like 1

IIRC Conquest had a similar stroke of luck in september and got onyxian drake and one other mount, it's somewhere in the paladin sandbox, and I don't feel like digging it up myself.  Also, you luck ***** lol.  Grats all around though.

• Like 2

If its any consolation I've been grinding them both for quite a while (among others).

Couldnt believe when Ashes dropped - and then jokingly said might as well go and check Onyxia out as well!

Just goes to show though RNG is RNG!

I didn't even pray to the WoW gods or anything.

I had Ashes drop a couple weeks back, after farming for almost 3 straight years.  Same thing happened with Anzu...I got it the last week before they dropped the Druid must summon requirement and upped the drop rate.

Anyone else seen mounts drop a lot lately?  Saw a fan of Elvine had Mimiron drop and Invincible on the same day.  We have seen 2x Ashes 2x Onyxia 3x Grand Black War Mammoth all in the last week - random being random or bugged drop rate with the patch?

I think they may have increased the drop rate, whether intentional or accidental. I've been seeing a lot of people on forums and facebook posting about getting multiple rare mounts in the same day.

Kudos to you for getting the Ashes. Hopefully if i farm it for a few more weeks i'll get it. I've been farming for the ashes for three years now, and the HH mount for 4 now, hopefully I can get it soon.

Stick at it Nuadria - and if there are a lot of people finding mounts are dropping then make sure you keep running them!

Yea, I just got Invincible last night.  There is definitely something going on with the drop rates...

• Like 1