FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Secrets of Azeroth Guide

The following thread is for feedback on our Secrets of Azeroth Holiday guide.

Guest Blessedbonk

Hey you might wanna add some quotes to "Appraiser" Sazsel Stickyfingers, I flew around for a long time before finding her because of the quotation marks.

18 hours ago, Guest Blessedbonk said:

Hey you might wanna add some quotes to "Appraiser" Sazsel Stickyfingers, I flew around for a long time before finding her because of the quotation marks.

Thanks it's added.

Guest Sychotik

So after I got the quest from bobby, and then went to fanglihoot and recieved the Quest Items... Im suppose to go to the 2nd floor and get banner. Theres one problem the building Fangli is in is only 1 level... as in no 2nd floor lmao. 

Pick An Inside Job? from Bobby Carlisle in the Valdrakken Inn. Go to Fangli Hoot at 26, 54 who will give you Fangli's Note Icon Fangli's Note and Copied Artifact Storage Key Icon Copied Artifact Storage Key.

Visit the second floor of the building and reach the room with the big bed. Just behind it you will find a chest with a Maruuk Burial Banner Icon Maruuk Burial Banner.

On 2/27/2024 at 9:12 PM, Guest Sychotik said:

So after I got the quest from bobby, and then went to fanglihoot and recieved the Quest Items... Im suppose to go to the 2nd floor and get banner. Theres one problem the building Fangli is in is only 1 level... as in no 2nd floor lmao. 

Pick An Inside Job? from Bobby Carlisle in the Valdrakken Inn. Go to Fangli Hoot at 26, 54 who will give you Fangli's Note Icon Fangli's Note and Copied Artifact Storage Key Icon Copied Artifact Storage Key.

Visit the second floor of the building and reach the room with the big bed. Just behind it you will find a chest with a Maruuk Burial Banner Icon Maruuk Burial Banner.

First floor = ground floor

Second floor - first floor 

I think it's just a difference between US and UK english.