FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Twinkielock

[Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros]

yes. Note that in order to get the FoS from making it you need to EQUIP it also. So getting it on a warlock will NOT give you the FoS.

• Like 1

And what about the fuckin' awesome Warglaive of Azzinoth?

Felguard can't equip this - sadly.  Toting a Wrathguard dual wielding Warglaives would be the endall as every Warlock would love to have Illidan as his bitch.

Felguard can't equip this - sadly.  Toting a Wrathguard dual wielding Warglaives would be the endall as every Warlock would love to have Illidan as his bitch.

When I first read the glyph this was my first idea.. I was sad to find out it would not be possible :(

IMO, the glaives are THE reason you can not mog Legendaries.

yes. Note that in order to get the FoS from making it you need to EQUIP it also. So getting it on a warlock will NOT give you the FoS.

Unless they hotfixed this, they actually CANNOT equip Sulfuras.  They could for a little while, but that ability was removed.  I spent months farming it up months ago just so my demon could wield it and was hugely dissapointed when one random Tuesday it no longer worked.  

I still have it in my bank let me confirm if it's doable again.

Unless they hotfixed this, they actually CANNOT equip Sulfuras.  They could for a little while, but that ability was removed.  I spent months farming it up months ago just so my demon could wield it and was hugely dissapointed when one random Tuesday it no longer worked.  

I still have it in my bank let me confirm if it's doable again.

Confirmed, still doesn't work

Confirmed, still doesn't work

Sad day. Never heard they hotfixed it. I've been farming FL trying to get the mace and mount for a long time. Finally got the Alysrazor mount this week.