FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Virulity

Blood UI Help

Pardon any grammatical erros as this is on my phone :).

After taking a long time off from tanking(tanked from vanilla through wrath) I have been asked to pick up the mantle by my guild again. UIs have never been my strong suit so I am just looking for some layout suggestions for a few things such as action bars, unit frames, dmg/threat meters, and auras. WeakAuras is probably my weakest thing, I can't even figure out how to import as I can't ever get it to paste. Anyway, any help or suggestions would be nice. Like why you put X here and Y here. Unfortunately I am in a casual guild that doesn't try and track every single thing so no one has been a help there ;). Trying to take this super serious as I plan on trying to enter a mythic guild sometime early in WoD. Was in a great guild all the way until Cata hit when it Dissolved. Pwnhammer RIP.

Thanks in advance!

I should probably add my UI to that thread later. I actually have a pretty basic UI for the most part, I like the default raid frames /w class colors enabled. my action bars are slightly customized with bartender because I have a 3x4 grid for my Razer Naga buttons. chat window bottom left, Skada and Omen on the bottom right, DBM timers are on the right middle of the screen until they're less than 10 secs, then they're in the middle of my screen.

That's about it, I really don't use a lot of addons compared to other UI's I've seen. I have weak auras but I only use it on the rare occasion there is a single mechanic giving me trouble on a fight and I can find a weak aura for it. and also thanks to Krazyito I track when the boss is in soulreaper range.

Ok so I downloaded Elvui and damn. I didn't realize it was so complete! This helped me out a ton on setting up my UI for all I need. Now I just need to figure out weak auras and I will be good to go. Thanks guys