Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevlarz

Mists of Pandaria Holy Paladin Talent Tree Guide Patch 5.0.5 PvE & PvP

2 posts in this topic

This Video made by me explains all you need to know about the holy paladin Talent Tree specs and what you should use as a raider and in PvP

I'm sorry, it's taken me so long to watch your video. It's actually a very nice round-up of the talents, and it should provide some valuable insight to anyone who listens to it :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 9/10M - www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:9/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3M 3soirs Lundi, Mardi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10h30pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Statis NH:8/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2soirs Mercredi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck NH:10/10H 1soir Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm 

PvP:
      - Nous sommes toujours a la recherche d'un PvP Leader pour s'occuper du PvP dans Unhuman!

Communauté:
      - Plus de  400 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Nous comptons présentement plus de 400 accounts actifs. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - French - 9/10M - www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:9/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3M 3day Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Statis NH:8/10H EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck NH:10/10H 1day Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm 

PvP:
      - We're still looking for a PvP Leader to take over all PvP in Unhuman!

Community:
      - More than 400 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 400 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Alwaysmiddle
      Thanks for the ride guys, I hope everyone luck in the future. Our guild will be finished here, it's been fun.
    • By barrygottehrerreales
      Hey guys I'm brand new to playing World of Warcraft, is there a good video to help a newbie out? Just go over the basics of the game, show you all the controls and what you do. Look forward to learning the game, and chatting with you guys.
      Thanks a ton,
      Barry Gottehrer
    • By Claratin
       <Non Lethal Force> is recruiting for Nighthold progression! Raid times are 8-11 TW EST. Recruiting exceptional dps and healers to push into Mythic Raiding. Currently looking for ranged DPS and a Paladin healer. Send me a message here or in game for more information.