FORUMS
Bombo

D4 Firewall Endgame Build (Season 2) Error

On the Firewall Sorcerer Endgame guide page, please note in the Paragon section, the text refers to a Fireball Sorcerer.  https://www.icy-veins.com/d4/guides/firewall-sorcerer-build/#paragon

The list below contains the most beneficial Rare Glyphs and Legendary Nodes for the Fireball Sorcerer build, sorted in the order obtained in the final Level 100 Paragon Tree. Click this link and check the Paragon page on the planner for a visual of the entire setup.

Although only the text seems to be wrong on the page, I have a suspicion that the link to the Paragon board page ALSO points to the Fireball Sorcerer's paragon board build instead of the Firewall Sorcerer.  It could very well be the case that the 2 builds share the same Paragon board setup, but I would expect that the text would mention that to reduce confusion if that was the case, but, I will also note that the Paragon board link points to a setup that is called "Lexyu's Fireball Sorcerer S2".  Again, not Firewall.

I hope this matter can be resolved quickly so that I can reset my firewall Sorc paragon board if necessary.  Any feedback would be helpful.