FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Blizzcon - Warlocks

Hey Warlocks!  Me and Lockybalboa will be getting into Anaheim Thursday.  We're setting up camp at our rental house and then heading over to the Hilton to help set some things up.  Not sure what he's doing, but I'll be at the Hilton bar on the first floor mingling most of Thursday night.  I welcome any and all to come say hey and chat and hang out with me.  I'll be wearing a black polo that says Icy-Veins on the back and has Zagam on the front.  To be more clear, I'll look like this:

qHZvFiw.jpg

I've lost 20lbs and my hair has gotten a bit grayer on the sides but that's as close as a description as I can get.  I won't be available much Friday or Saturday night, but I'll be wandering around the convention center pretty much all day.  COME SAY HEY! 

(in case you're like...weird and don't know who Chris Metzen is, I'm on the left and Metzen is on the right.  His hair is already gray on the side - I'm not far behind.)

• Like 4

Most of Thursday I'll be at the Hilton hanging with Zag or helping set up. Taking my female out for dinner that evening then I'll be back at the Hilton for the WorldofPodcasts event, likely bug out of there early to go hang out at my guild house.

(Below) Zag and I testing out Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls on PS4 at last years Blizzcon (Back before I was a mod and when I was apart of the Ally scum). Beard is a little more trimmed, hair is slightly longer. I'll be a Icy-Veins Tshirt or hoodie most of the weekend.

1385743_10102208468932404_1457322957_n.j

• Like 2

See you at Blizzcon!!! I got a room at the Hilton so if I get smash drunk I only have to walk 40 yards to my room smile.png

Good call.  This was me last year but I never got smashing drunk - that'll cost you much at the bar.  Pre-game!  I don't tend to hang by the bar - the wife does a good job keeping my drink full.  I'll be towards the back where people can actually move around. 

5 hour layover in Washington DC. Leaving here and landing in LA around 3. Hope to see many of you there!

Getting ready to board in about 10 minutes, then I'll have an hour layover in San Fran. I won't land 'til 10, so I probably won't be out that way 'til 10:45-11. Going out with my old co-GM for dinner, but depending on how long it takes him to get there/if I beat him I'll be meeting himt at the Hilton so if anyone is still there I'll stop in to say hello briefly.

Otherwise, I'll be one of the people with an Icy Veins shirt tomorrow and Friday (no name on it sadly) and I'll probably or possibly be in the immediate vicinity of the two knuckleheads posting pictures above.

Blizcon over.

I am back.

My feet hurt.

QFT. Also, my hamstrings feel like I picked a fight with ragebarr's warrior and lost.

Edit:okay I'm not actually back yet but I'm close enough, boarding and getting ready for take off

I ended up grabbing a Virtual ticket and have no regrets!.. Man to have been there would have been epic!

Glad you guys all enjoyed yourselves!