FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Meet Storm at Blizzcon

I just want to give a shout out to all the Blizzcon attendees among our forum readers. I'm sure everyone knows that a lot of our moderating team are going to be at Blizzcon this weekend. Since Blizzard has done away with the meeting stone this year we don't have anywhere set aside for any official Icy-Veins meet ups. But never the less, I still want to meet all of you that are going to be there! Not just the DK's either, the aspiring raiders, the budding raid leaders, pet battlers, Stormwind bank steps afk'ers (I'm so glad /played doesn't track how many hours you spend on the bank steps chatting with people).

We can meet up, talk WoW, take pictures, I'll post them on my facebook and pretend you're an internet celebrity that everyone should know, and you can post it on your wall and pretend I'm a big deal, and we'll all become famous through hype and circular logic.

There won't be any official meet up place or time, but if you're going to be at Blizzcon and want to meet up post something here or send me a PM. If a bunch of people want to meet and we can agree on a time maybe we can all do lunch one of the days. If you want to buy me lunch you'll be my best friend forever. On the other hand, If you want me to buy you lunch, lol. Trust me if you saw my bank account you'd lol too, but I guess I could swing it as long as it isn't any fancier than like IHOP. I'll buy all of you pancakes, everyone deserves pancakes.

For anyone that doesn't want to run into me at Blizzcon I can also live post what booths I'm in so you can always stay as far away from me as possible. Always willing to do whatever I can to help out.