Twintop

wow Apexis Crystals Guide: Where to Get Them? How to Use Them?

7 posts in this topic

You also can gain Apexis Crystal through mission rewards at Garrisons, almost all non-small building work orders can give you some Apexis, around 50 in Lumber Mill, for example.

Also, I think u mean Seal of Tempered Fate instead of warforged seal.

Edited by JvChequer
1 person likes this

From a mythic or even flex heroic raider standpoint I would recommend getting warforged seals first so you can either bonus roll heroic flex to gear up, or once mythic opens you can bonus roll every mythic boss. Even if you only kill 1-2 bosses the first few weeks of mythic, you can use rolls for heroic flex when you're getting close to capping. Upgrading gear to 655 is expensive and it's ilvl is only inbetween LFR and normal flex, so I wouldn't rush to upgrade 3 pieces to 655 until you know what holes you need to fill in your raid set.

2 people like this

Made a few updates and adjustments.

Also, I agree with Storm. Personally I'm going to be saving my Apexis Crystals and craftable items until after the first week of Heroic + Normal clears to fill any holes I have before entering Mythic.

Hey, just made an account to note that you might want to specify that you DO NOT need apexis crystals to get the 680 portion of the ring. 

source- 100 priest with the 680 ring. 

The quest with him for the apexis crystals might be important down the road for the legendary, but it is NOT currently required for the first part of the questline.

Some say this is intended, others think it's a bug, but the assumption is blizzard would have fixed it by now if it wasn't intended.

Cheers.

EDIT: this was literally just hot fixed an hour ago.

Whether it was somehow a bug blizzard never noticed (unlikely) or they changed their mind about it,  you as of now cannot continue the questline to get your 680 ring without the crystals.

Edited by Klesha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

With an average item level of 900, Shootzy managed to solo Archimonde in Mythic difficulty. According to the video description, he wiped 92 times before he got the kill.
      Equipped Legendary Items
      Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus Roots of Shaladrassil We're likely going to see more soloing videos of past raids in the future given the increased item level throughout Legion. I'm not entirely certain whether this was a world first, but congratulations!
    • By Stan

Next up is the Paladin Class Mount - Highlord's Charger. It comes in four different color variations.
      You'll get Highlord's Golden Charger by completing Stirring in the Shadows. Despite Paladins having 3 specs, the class has four color variation of their mount.
      Highlord's Valorous Charger Highlord's Vengeful Charger Highlord's Vigilant Charger Additional tints have Crusader Lord Dalfors listed as source.
      We've also included a short preview of the Normal difficulty Tier 20 Paladin Set.
    • By Stan

Armies of Legionfall is a new faction introduced in Patch 7.2. When you log in once Patch 7.2 goes live, Khadgar will be waiting for you to in Dalaran and he will lead the assault on the Broken Shore. The scenario is an introduction to Armies of Legionfall faction and completing it unlocks new World Quests and other quests that unlock new Artifact traits and more.
      In our earlier preview, we've taken a closer loot at it, but since there were so many screenshots, we've made a video. Keep in mind that reaching Exalted with Armies of Legionfall is required to unlock account-wide Legion flying (Legionfall Commander).
      The video below contains spoilers, proceed at your own risk!
      Want to try it out yourself? Head over to PTR and copy your character!
    • By Stan

Our preview of Class Mounts continues with the Priest class. The mount is rewarded upon completing The Sunken Vault.
       High Priest's Lightsworn Seaker has three color tints, white for Discipline, gold for Holy and purple for Shadow.
      The Priest is wearing Normal difficulty Tier 20 Set armor. All Tomb of Sargeras sets are heavily inspired by existing Tier 6 Sets with the exception of Death Knights, Demon Hunters and Monks.
    • By Starym

Ana-Mouz is back in Suramar once again, joining the normal weekly world boss Withered J'im to offer us some nice loot. She's up on both EU and US servers and it's been a while since we've seen her, so here's the location in case you forgot!

And here's her loot, including the Vantus Rune for Tichondrius:
      Imp Mother's Loincloth Demonic Birthstone Ring Low-Cut Chestplate Skimpy Demonleather Tunic Sheer Felthreaded Robe Crop Top Chain Hauberk Imp-Eye Diamond Vantus Rune Technique: Tichondrius