FORUMS
Dook

Necromancer Fire Minions

Guest Travoas

Heya!

Great build.  I'm actually checking it out and leveling a new Necro to play it but I'm curious about the gearing you have for it.  Some of the gear is different between the video and the text guide on the build, which is more current.
     In the video you have turquoise ring and an opal ring but in the text build out you use Hollow Finger for one of your rings.  The idols you use are also different.

Thanks,
Travoas

Guest Wombat
On 1/26/2024 at 9:04 AM, AaronActionRPG said:

Hi! The written guide will always be the most up-to-date information. I will start working on video refreshes after Last Epoch drops 1.0 Feb 21st. 

Question on the point on Unbound Necromancy. Since we aren't running skeletons and the tooltip doesn't say anything about the penetration, why we running it? Could be missing something that was in the video lol

18 hours ago, Guest Wombat said:

Question on the point on Unbound Necromancy. Since we aren't running skeletons and the tooltip doesn't say anything about the penetration, why we running it? Could be missing something that was in the video lol

Its because of the unique body armor Aarons Will... you get more golems based on max skeletons.

I've been following the build and so far it's been going very smooth. One thing I was wondering was what stats should I be looking for on a weapon before getting the Dragonflame Edict? It seems like there aren't really any good stats for minions.

Also in the idol section of the guide it says, "Below, you can see we are going to use simple Idols to fill out the grid, with each one focused on Health.", but I don't see anything below. It seems like there is an image of the idols missing or something.

Thanks!

On 2/10/2024 at 8:29 AM, brucepounder said:

I've been following the build and so far it's been going very smooth. One thing I was wondering was what stats should I be looking for on a weapon before getting the Dragonflame Edict? It seems like there aren't really any good stats for minions.

Also in the idol section of the guide it says, "Below, you can see we are going to use simple Idols to fill out the grid, with each one focused on Health.", but I don't see anything below. It seems like there is an image of the idols missing or something.

Thanks!

Hi! The intention at first was the have an interactive display for gearing, however that functionality has been postponed until after the official game launch. Ill be adjusting this guide to be more accurate in the Idol section shortly. 

As far as the weapon goes, the Dragonflame Edict is a very common drop from Spirits of Fire. If the build requires it, you would be better off continuing with a leveling build until it drops. The drop rate is 50% chance from the Echo Boss Fight in the mono.