FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dook

Lich Crit Harvest

Meh... this build guide is weird or just not complete.

1. How do you suppouse to play Death's Embrace without Murama's Hilt? You will be always OOM, cringe.

2. Mind over body could be rly annoying to play without Aura of Decay hp regen. Imagine a little pit stop near chest inside the echo and losing you reaper form cuz no enemy to leech from. Also you can take unclosing wounds with AoD. I dropped transplant and take cdr for Reap inside reaper tree - much more comfortable to play. Another cool thing about AoD that you can convert poison stacks to armor shred stacks when you hit comfortable amount of armor and hp.

2.1 Harvest tree. Drop poison nodes and take steal youth, we need that 20% ms since we dropped transplant.

3. Poison nodes inside death seal. Why? Tachycardia adds much more dmg since you do not stack as many poison stacks(also rly slow stacking) from harvest and can't make use of it on weak/midHP enemies.

4. You did not mention some other great uniques such as Titan Heart and Merophage. They are rly ez to get and fits perfectly into this build. I ended up playing with Merophage cuz it is basicly free 4lp. Death's Embrace sucks hard against "evasive" echo mod and it could be rly annoying to hit +lvl to harvest on Murama's Hilt. Another rly good relic is Anchor of Oblivion cuz it is give you 40% endurance + threshold + chunk of armor so you can forget about endurance affix on you gear and stack more hp/armor, yes it is slows you down and it could be annoying, but still this is an option, especially early on.

5. Aaron rly disapointed me with this build 🙂

On 2/8/2024 at 4:32 PM, Lordmamon said:

Meh... this build guide is weird or just not complete.

1. How do you suppouse to play Death's Embrace without Murama's Hilt? You will be always OOM, cringe.

2. Mind over body could be rly annoying to play without Aura of Decay hp regen. Imagine a little pit stop near chest inside the echo and losing you reaper form cuz no enemy to leech from. Also you can take unclosing wounds with AoD. I dropped transplant and take cdr for Reap inside reaper tree - much more comfortable to play. Another cool thing about AoD that you can convert poison stacks to armor shred stacks when you hit comfortable amount of armor and hp.

2.1 Harvest tree. Drop poison nodes and take steal youth, we need that 20% ms since we dropped transplant.

3. Poison nodes inside death seal. Why? Tachycardia adds much more dmg since you do not stack as many poison stacks(also rly slow stacking) from harvest and can't make use of it on weak/midHP enemies.

4. You did not mention some other great uniques such as Titan Heart and Merophage. They are rly ez to get and fits perfectly into this build. I ended up playing with Merophage cuz it is basicly free 4lp. Death's Embrace sucks hard against "evasive" echo mod and it could be rly annoying to hit +lvl to harvest on Murama's Hilt. Another rly good relic is Anchor of Oblivion cuz it is give you 40% endurance + threshold + chunk of armor so you can forget about endurance affix on you gear and stack more hp/armor, yes it is slows you down and it could be annoying, but still this is an option, especially early on.

5. Aaron rly disapointed me with this build 🙂

Thank you for the feedback, I will be refreshing all builds after 1.0 and will take this advice into consideration. Also feel free to DM through discord if you have any further advice or questions. Thanks Again!