FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dook

Runemaster Mastery Leveling

Couple of comments. Please forgive if I am way off base or misunderstood something in the guide as this is my first time playing Last Epoch. I went through your Mage leveling guide with no issues but when I spec'd into Runemaster and hit level 20 (Which is where this guide starts) I ran into a couple of issues/suggestions.

1. Guide should show skill specializations in order of importance. Which 3 do you pick at 20, which one at 35 etc.

2. Guide starts at 20 but requires you to have 15 points into Runemaster in order to have Frostwall available. You are required to keep 20 points into Mage tree to be a Runemaster. It looks like you would need to be level 29 in order to spec into Frostwall (If I am reading the tree correctly).

Damage rotation starts off with Frostwall but you cannot have this at 20 where the guide warns you it starts.

Edited by Menion01

On 2/3/2024 at 6:15 PM, Menion01 said:

Couple of comments. Please forgive if I am way off base or misunderstood something in the guide as this is my first time playing Last Epoch. I went through your Mage leveling guide with no issues but when I spec'd into Runemaster and hit level 20 (Which is where this guide starts) I ran into a couple of issues/suggestions.

1. Guide should show skill specializations in order of importance. Which 3 do you pick at 20, which one at 35 etc.

2. Guide starts at 20 but requires you to have 15 points into Runemaster in order to have Frostwall available. You are required to keep 20 points into Mage tree to be a Runemaster. It looks like you would need to be level 29 in order to spec into Frostwall (If I am reading the tree correctly).

Damage rotation starts off with Frostwall but you cannot have this at 20 where the guide warns you it starts.

Hi there. You're correct, the starting skills should be Nova, Frost Claw, and Flame Ward, with Frost Wall at 35 and Flame Rush at 50. I'll get this fixed asap.