FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Storm

MidWinter Logs from Live Raid

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nAhFXBD4QkatPjTW#type=damage-done&fight=2

Someone in my guild posted these on our guild website, and I thought it would be something a lot of people here would like to see also. I haven't dug too deep into them, but there's a couple neat things I took away from it at first glance.

- I think all the warriors are playing Gladiator? that's very interesting.

- DK's are apparently really low on DPS even though sims have us high on dps (Mendenbarr is one of the best DK's out there, so I highly doubt it's a performance issue)

• Like 2

I know this a tiny tiny sample size but I have to believe we will see some more tuning #s in the next couple weeks. Some of these logs have classes literally doubling other class in total damage on some bosses. WW, Feral, and SP were always at top. I also shed a tear when I saw how low the Demo lock was on every fight. I expect changes, but man, some of these early numbers scare me.

The Demonology Warlock was suffering internet issues.  His logs also show lots of critical gameplay issues.  Demonology is not that bad as it looks in those logs. 

• Like 1

Oddly enough it looks like he didn't have his weapon runeforged. that's weird.

Oddly enough it looks like he didn't have his weapon runeforged. that's weird.

I would hazard a guess that he couldn't, since it appears that everyone is in 665 PvP gear, as there's no set bonuses active either or any weapon enchant procs either.  My guess is that they're on pre-made characters and started inside the raid instance, and thus had no chance to enchant or gem or runeforge.

Shit, just for fun, I'll do one of my fancy analyses of their Demo Warlock.

1. Doom uptime = 75%.  Garbage.  100% uptime for DoTs is essential.

2. Corruption uptime = 92%.  Decent.  100% uptime for DoTs is essential.

3. 2 Cataclysm uses.  Fight duration was 3:02, so he should have used it at least 3 times.

4. Pet choice is wrong.  You'd never use an Imp as Demonology. 

5. Used Dark Soul twice (with Archimode's Darkness) and should have had a 3rd use.

6. Used Doomguard in the middle of the fight, outside of Bloodlust/buffs and way before execute phase.  Poor choice.

7. http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nAhFXBD4QkatPjTW#type=resources&fight=2&source=16&spell=115&graph=true This shows that he was BUILDING Demonic Fury during Bloodlust.  Bloodlust was used at 25 seconds and he dumped his DF starting at 13 seconds and was nearly depleted when Bloodlust happened.  He built up to 850 Demonic Fury and then dumped outside of Bloodlust.  He also ended the fight with 400 DF.  Horrible DF management.

If you're just looking for rotation, you can go to the 'casts' tab.

Espiee is correct and I want to add that WCL offers a WIDE variety of tools to analyze logs with.  If you have any questions outside of ready Midwinter's parses please don't hesitate to drop a line in the WCL ThreadKihra, who is the creator of WCL checks into that thread to answer any questions that the Mods cannot and also is very receptive to any ideas you have.