5 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 10/10M - www.unhuman.ca
Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
- [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:10/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3M 3soirs Lundi, Mardi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10h30pm (EST)
- [Raid] Statis NH:8/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2soirs Mercredi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)
- [Raid] Casual as Fuck NH:9/10H 1soir Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm
- [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1soir Mercredi des 8hpm (EST)
- [PvP] Bientot un 2ieme groupes, nous sommes presentement 22 joueurs
- Plus de 400 accounts
Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Nous comptons présentement plus de 400 accounts actifs. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
Pour toutes questions...
- Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
- Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - French - 10/10M - www.unhuman.ca
Unhuman is RECRUITING!
- [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:10/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3M 3day Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
- [Raid] Statis NH:8/10H EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
- [Raid] Casual as Fuck NH:9/10H 1day Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm
- [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1day Wednesday starting at 8hpm (EAST)
- [PvP] Soon a second group with 22 players
- More than 400 account
Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 400 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
For any question...
- Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
- Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
We are currently looking for DPS (Melee + Ranged) and a Tank to bolster our mythic roster!
Current progress: 9/10M NH, 3/3 TOV. Raid Times
Wednesday: 20:45 – 00:00 Thursday: 20:45 – 00:00 Sunday: 20:45 – 00:00
During progression, we occasionally extend to a Monday (20:45-00:00) raid if a boss kill is on the horizon.
Apply on our site at: http://deathswornverdict.enjin.com/
Or contact me for further information: Elithia#2451
Deathsworn Verdict – Who Are We?
Deathsworn Verdict (Ravencrest) has been an active raiding guild since 2011 and over the years, we have always worked hard to progress through high-end content as a cohesive team. Raiding is only one side of the story for us, though. No day in Deathsworn Verdict goes without jokes and laughter, and we are immensely proud of the unique, inclusive guild atmosphere that we have cultivated.
What Can You Expect From Us?
A humorous, unique social atmosphere that extends outside of raid times and outside of WoW. Solid, focused mythic progression. A range of off-raid activities, such as mythic+ groups and alt runs.
What Do We Expect From You?
· Full preparation for each raid. This includes knowledge of the fight, correct gems and enchants as well as bringing consumables. · To have the drive to improve and be mature enough to handle constructive criticism. · To be able to communicate in English using a microphone + Discord. · We do not tolerate homophobia, sexism or racism in any form.
Deeprun Tram Security of Silvermoon EU seek players who have a positive, friendly attitude and willingness to better themselves in order to progress through difficult content.
Our raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19-22 server time.
We are currently recruiting one healer and a few dps of the following classes:
All applications will be reviewed and considered, so you are welcome to apply, even if your class/spec isn’t listed.
If you are interested in raiding with us, visit our website www.deepruntramsecurity.org for more info or whisper Icegrlslave or Gwynie in game for a chat.
Potential recruits should have the following qualities:
- Proficiency with their class, knowledge about the game and the desire and attitude to reach a level of performance required in raid encounters by researching, practicing, and gearing.
- Availability to attend 90% of our raids.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn/teach/improve, and distaste for drama/whining/complaining.
- Acceptance of the guild rules and looting policy.
So I'll cut right to the chase. I feel like I'm under performing. Or I could be doing just fine with my current gear/stats (SimCraft may have given me unrealistic expectations).
I have decent stats, draught and convergence, and my 4 piece. These are all on the lower side, so I think that would be one way to improve my DPS, but that's not what I'm here for. I ran a Sim today and it states that under ideal conditions and a perfect run, I should be doing around 900k, with an initial burst of 1.7k, and a couple peaks around a mil. I don't see these numbers, especially the peaks of 1 mil, while I run though, which leads me to my original point of me thinking I'm doing something wrong.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zfyq3C6JkFvngHVt#fight=6&view=rankings Heroic Krosus
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CygxKrJPNhfz82dB#view=rankings Heroic Guldan
One thing someone will probably point out is that I wasn't using pre-pots on either of those. That'll change in the future.
My rotation is based off of the Fury Discord guide.
Opener - Charge/BT/BC/Rampage/Drought/RB
I'll usually then BT or Rampage based on rage, OF, and then go into a priority system of Enraged RB > BT > FS > RB
Rampage at 100 rage.
At execute phase, my execute rotation is:
Execute/FS/BT in that order to keep myself at 100 rage for Frothing. While this is what the Fury Discord states, I tend to not get a ton of Execute damage on the boss and feel this is one area I could be doing something wrong.
On add fights, I know that I don't incorporate Whirlwind enough into my rotation, and that's something I need to be a bit mindful of. But after I burst, I tend to drop down at a steady rate. I don't usually see my DPS jump back up unless I Drought (which makes sense), but when I'm doing my standard rotation I can't keep my numbers up. Krosus should be a straight forward fight, but if you look at the logs, my dps drops to around 500k. Am I screwing something up? Or am I pulling comparable DPS to a fury warrior with 897 ilvl.
Thank you all for any help you can provide to me. I greatly appreciate it. I just want to bring honor and glory to all of my warrior brethren out there.