Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hordack

Wrong talent listed - Dual Core Rapid Fire Flurry Rogue Leveling Build Guide for Diablo 4 (Season 3)

Recommended Posts

This is my first time playing a rogue. I’m using this guide and filling out my talent tree. 
 

https://www.icy-veins.com/d4/guides/dual-core-rapid-fire-flurry-rogue-leveling-build/

Skill 13 and 14 doesn’t exist. It says “enhanced stealth” and “countering stealth”, but I’m guessing it should be “enhanced concealment” and “countering concealment”? Even when I tap on the names, it doesn’t bring up a tool tip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2024 at 2:48 AM, Hordack said:

This is my first time playing a rogue. I’m using this guide and filling out my talent tree. 
 

https://www.icy-veins.com/d4/guides/dual-core-rapid-fire-flurry-rogue-leveling-build/

Skill 13 and 14 doesn’t exist. It says “enhanced stealth” and “countering stealth”, but I’m guessing it should be “enhanced concealment” and “countering concealment”? Even when I tap on the names, it doesn’t bring up a tool tip.

Thank you for your report. I believe it has been fixed.

Snímka obrazovky 2024-01-26 o 20.45.45.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...