FORUMS
LazerEyes

LE build guide loot filter not working

Hello, I am using your Last Epoch Warlock Witchfire Fissure Endgame Build guide.  There is a section for a loot filter to copy to clipboard then in game paste contents to mesh with the build's gearing.

I do the copy and it gets copied to my clipboard but in game where the option is to copy clipboard contents into the filter it says the clipboard contents does not have a valid loot filter to import.  It seems like somewhere in the loot filter commands their is an error so it does not work.

I am on PC, used both Firefox and Microsoft Edge browsers to access the site and do the loot filter copy.  I went to other Last Epoch build guides on the site and used those loot filter copy options and they worked fine (wanted to double check it wasn't a ME problem). 

On 2/24/2024 at 3:43 PM, LazerEyes said:

Hello, I am using your Last Epoch Warlock Witchfire Fissure Endgame Build guide.  There is a section for a loot filter to copy to clipboard then in game paste contents to mesh with the build's gearing.

I do the copy and it gets copied to my clipboard but in game where the option is to copy clipboard contents into the filter it says the clipboard contents does not have a valid loot filter to import.  It seems like somewhere in the loot filter commands their is an error so it does not work.

I am on PC, used both Firefox and Microsoft Edge browsers to access the site and do the loot filter copy.  I went to other Last Epoch build guides on the site and used those loot filter copy options and they worked fine (wanted to double check it wasn't a ME problem). 

Hi, so that loot filter came from LETools on day 1, and it looks like there was a mistake in the pasted text. I'm deploying a fix for it right now, it should be live momentarily. Sorry for the confusion.