FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Delaila

Perks/Enchanted Spells

I was wondering about how the perks actally work when you have two specs. I have been googeling and so far I have found out that you can have a max amount of randomly generated perks for your spec (lets say we can get 9 just for arguments sake). What im wondering are do I get 9 and then thats it or do I get 9 for each spec, in my case that is do i get 9 for resto aswell as balance if I lvl mostly as balance? So far I have goten one in each spec..dont wana miss out on a chance to get any of the good once in each sence I still havent decided yet on what I wana raid as, or what is needed in the team.

Hope its not to messy.

As per how I understand it:

You get 1 perk at level 92, 94, 96, and 98, no longer 1/level(so only 4 per spec now, not 9).

Let's say you level to 94 as boomkin and then to 96 as resto, then switch back to boomkin (completely made up scenario). You'd get 2 random perks for boomkin at 92/94, and when you switch to resto, you'd have 2 random perks for resto. At 96 you gain a third perk for resto, and when you switch back you'd have the same two perks you got as boomkin plus one of the two remaining ones at random. By 98 you'd have all 4 perks for any spec.

I found the 9 on an old post so just used it as an exampel, even says so in the text tongue.png But thx for answering, really cleared it up, all thu im guessing when you get it is random or something sence i got mine at 92 and 93 but that isent really relevant. Just need to keep my fingers crossed that i get 3 good stuff for them tongue.png

Edit:

Just thought of something, what happens to me (or other ppl) if i lvl all the way to 100 as balance and then need/want to swap to resto?

Edited by Delaila