FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Horcored

Legendary ring 6.0.3

Hey, i've been looking slightly online, and couldnt find an answer to this. (Might just be bad at searching =S)

So, i was woundering if its possible to get more than 1 ring, say one with agi and one with int? If not, is it possible to trade my current in for another?

Any response, is as always highly appriciated =)

Thanks alot in advance

- Horcored

Hey, i've been looking slightly online, and couldnt find an answer to this. (Might just be bad at searching =S)

So, i was woundering if its possible to get more than 1 ring, say one with agi and one with int? If not, is it possible to trade my current in for another?

Any response, is as always highly appriciated =)

Thanks alot in advance

- Horcored

You can't trade in your ring, or equip more than one (it's unique-equipped) but you can buy more from a goblin?(may be wrong) outside where Khadgar is. Walk out the door and to the left there should be a couple of dudes, one being a vendor that can sell you more rings :)

• Like 2

You can't trade in your ring, or equip more than one (it's unique-equipped) but you can buy more from a goblin?(may be wrong) outside where Khadgar is. Walk out the door and to the left there should be a couple of dudes, one being a vendor that can sell you more rings smile.png

Yes this is correct.

FYI if you are a healer/caster you can use buying the healer and caster ring to inflate your unequipped ilvl to get into the H Dungeons faster. You cant equip both of them at the same time though.

• Like 1

Yes this is correct.

FYI if you are a healer/caster you can use buying the healer and caster ring to inflate your unequipped ilvl to get into the H Dungeons faster. You cant equip both of them at the same time though.

Thats a great tip, ty!  I was not aware that you could buy the other one immediately for the iLVL help!

slightly off topic, but another great way to get over the 610  requirement for heroic is to get a few pieces of pvp gear. pvp blues are 660 in pvp, and 620 in pve. but if you queue for dungeons while standing in Ashran it counts as 660's on your character sheet. It's also super easy to get. I've done about 6 bg's so far at level 100 and my pvp ilvl is 650ish.

• Like 2

slightly off topic, but another great way to get over the 610  requirement for heroic is to get a few pieces of pvp gear. pvp blues are 660 in pvp, and 620 in pve. but if you queue for dungeons while standing in Ashran it counts as 660's on your character sheet. It's also super easy to get. I've done about 6 bg's so far at level 100 and my pvp ilvl is 650ish.

I asked this on Twitter a week ago and received no answer.  I'm going to admit that I was so concerned with getting my gear from there to Q, I didn't even try while actually in the zone.  So full of fail to level this xpac.