FORUMS

Uncommon Patron

I just wanted to thank you folks at Icy Veins. You have been wonderfully vigilant about letting me know my subscription renewal was coming up, and how to manage it. If only other subscription sites were as forthcoming! You are truly an industry standard. 

Thank you again!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kitmonster said:

I just wanted to thank you folks at Icy Veins. You have been wonderfully vigilant about letting me know my subscription renewal was coming up, and how to manage it. If only other subscription sites were as forthcoming! You are truly an industry standard. 

Thank you again!

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! At Icy Veins, we strive to ensure our subscribers are well-informed and comfortable with their subscription management.

Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as it reaffirms our commitment to maintaining high standards of communication and transparency. We're dedicated to being a reliable resource for our community, and messages like yours inspire us to keep improving.

If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you again for your support and for being a part of the Icy Veins community!

• Like 1