FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Polyemtgirl

PoM->Pyroblast Macro - Suddenly Broken =-(

I just logged in and for some reason my PoM -> Pyroblast macro is no longer working. It's been just fine since I first copied it from the website. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a way to fix it? NOTHING has changed with my game or addons since I played this morning when it was just fine. Just to confirm, my macro is written as follows:

• #showtooltip Pyroblast
  • /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
  • /cast Presence of Mind
  • /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
  • /script UIErrorsFrame:Show()
  • /cast Pyroblast
help? I'm working with a pretty normal mouse so I can't just throw PoM on a button to use when its available. This was seriously my favorite macro and I'm super sad its not working now for some reason.

EDIT: The macro will now cast appropriately but if PoM isn't ready it will say "you cant cast that yet" while casting pyroblast. Is there a way to stop that?

I was sure to have replied to that thread. Yes, there is a way to stop it. You need to go to the game options (System/Sound) and uncheck "Error Speech".

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tomseno
      Raid/Class Spots Are Open To Any Applicant If The Player Is The Right Fit
      A guild formed with an ambition for progression and a love for M+ we decided to make the move from Silvermoon Alliance and form a guild to take our focus to the next level, Cutting Edge in 10.1 being the next step.
      We believe in building a guild by recruit players of a similar goal and mentality whether it be for raiding or for push score in Mythic plus. We value loyalty, honesty and a positive attitude towards setbacks. Communication skills are an absolute must.
      Raid Schedule
      Wednesday 20:30-23:00 Sunday 20:30-23:00
      Current Progression
      9/9HC 5/9M
      What are we looking for recruitment wise?
      We're currently open to recruiting DPS classes listed above, as we aim to solidify a stable 25-player roster. We're looking to provide competition to existing members and choose the best 25 players to proceed with for next tier.
      Contact Information:
      Discord; tomsen and lora1506
      Think you'd be a good fit?
      If you believe that you are a player that is looking to achieve the same goals as us then why not contact us and see if we can achieve our goals together!
    • By Aerlon
      Hello everyone,
      Last patch gave us 40% and 10% damage increase on ray of frost and glacial spike
      Does anyone know of these changes make them relevant ?
      Should frost mage play with these or one of these now ?
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Mozaki OTK Mage guide.
    • By darkganj
      Hello everyone! When i downloaded the recent shadowlands expansion, i noticed that my macros no longer worked =0. This is not a single target DPS  macro, this is a Help / Harm selective macro So i did some digging to find out what was goin on, An example of this would be : /cast [help] Innervate ; [harm] Entangling Roots ; Innervate.  This macro utilizes one button for a dual purpose. if i am targeted on friend i innervate them while if i and targeting a opponent it would root them in place. This structure is now broken but has also made things easier in most cases, After doing some digging i discovered some new macros and the new format. Some examples of the new way to write this would be :
       #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]innervate
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Entangling Roots
      #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]Regrowth
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Wrath
      #showtooltip
      /cast [harm,nodead][@target,harm,nodead]Moonfire
      /cast [help,nodead][@target,help,nodead]Rejuvenation
      #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]Wild Growth
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Entangling Roots
      This is what they call a fall through macro, If the first line of code is not available because of a cooldown or if the Help or Harm selection, it will fall through to the next line of code. This works especially well for balance druids, shaman, and hybrid healing classes that use a ton of buttons. You can cut the amount of keys you need press in half which saves space and prevents accidentally pressings the wrong button. I like to pair my spells by the time it takes to cast, Instant casts with instant casts. They also introduces a mouse over macro for heals and rebuffs which is really good for world PVP. One of the better macros iv'e seen is a mouse over Rebirth : 
       #showtooltip Rebirth
      /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
      #showtooltip Remove Corruption
      /cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][target=target] Remove Corruption

If you are going to try and make your own macro, you should keep in mind
      1: The Global Cool Down or GCD which is the time it takes between 2 casts and
      2: Not all of your spells and trinkets share a GCD, so you are able to cast 2 or 3 spells at the exact same time as long as it doesn't share a GCD.
      I hope this helps! 

• By Drin
      Hi everyone. So I've read the guide on fire mage here on Icy-veins and got some questions related to single target rotation. First I'd like to ask about the meteor. It is mentioned that meteor should be used with Rune of Power which is fairly easy to do since Rune of Power is always ready when Metor is off cooldown. However It's also mentioned that Meteor should always be available when Combustion comes off cooldown. Now Combustion has a 2 min cooldown and meteor has 45 sec cooldown. I can use meteor twice while Combustion is on cooldown. However If I use Meteor twice , It is on cooldown when Combustion is ready. Should I wait for Combustion and not cast Meteor on the second time until Combustion is ready?
      Second what I'd like to ask is about Combustion after the opener. Its mentioned that I need a hot streak before I pop It. I fish for Pyros by casting Fireball until I get a crit and then use Fire Blast. However when I get an Hot streak I'm already mid-casting Fireball. Should I cancel the cast and cast Rune of Power or should I let that Fireball hit and immediately after start casting Rune of Power?
      It's also mentioned that I need to have a Fire Blast charge always ready before going in Combustion phase. Should I save up a charge and ignore the Heating Ups I get regardless and hope for Fireball to crit twice or basically wait for Fire Blast to get another charge?
      Thanks ?