Polyemtgirl

PoM->Pyroblast Macro - Suddenly Broken =-(

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

I just logged in and for some reason my PoM -> Pyroblast macro is no longer working. It's been just fine since I first copied it from the website. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a way to fix it? NOTHING has changed with my game or addons since I played this morning when it was just fine. Just to confirm, my macro is written as follows:

• #showtooltip Pyroblast
  • /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
  • /cast Presence of Mind
  • /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
  • /script UIErrorsFrame:Show()
  • /cast Pyroblast
help? I'm working with a pretty normal mouse so I can't just throw PoM on a button to use when its available. This was seriously my favorite macro and I'm super sad its not working now for some reason.

EDIT: The macro will now cast appropriately but if PoM isn't ready it will say "you cant cast that yet" while casting pyroblast. Is there a way to stop that?

I was sure to have replied to that thread. Yes, there is a way to stop it. You need to go to the game options (System/Sound) and uncheck "Error Speech".

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho
    • By capimeista
      hello everyone,
      i feel like im doing way to low dmg in my hc raids could some of you take a look at my logs and see if im doing something wrong.
      i already know my legendary ice time isnt the best but i dont have another.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dXFRr843LvBVNTpk/#type=damage-done&boss=-2&difficulty=0&source=5
      my thanks.
    • By zenek64
      Hi, I have a problem with my frost mage. I'm pissed, because  I really don't know how  I can improve my dps. I know the rotation, I've watched many guides and my dps is still low. 
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/porandohito
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/porandohito
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Arcane Mage guide for Legion.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Fire Mage guide for Legion.