Polyemtgirl

PoM->Pyroblast Macro - Suddenly Broken =-(

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

I just logged in and for some reason my PoM -> Pyroblast macro is no longer working. It's been just fine since I first copied it from the website. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a way to fix it? NOTHING has changed with my game or addons since I played this morning when it was just fine. Just to confirm, my macro is written as follows:

• #showtooltip Pyroblast
  • /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
  • /cast Presence of Mind
  • /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
  • /script UIErrorsFrame:Show()
  • /cast Pyroblast
help? I'm working with a pretty normal mouse so I can't just throw PoM on a button to use when its available. This was seriously my favorite macro and I'm super sad its not working now for some reason.

EDIT: The macro will now cast appropriately but if PoM isn't ready it will say "you cant cast that yet" while casting pyroblast. Is there a way to stop that?

I was sure to have replied to that thread. Yes, there is a way to stop it. You need to go to the game options (System/Sound) and uncheck "Error Speech".

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this