FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Maelphiston

What next?

So I just finished lvling my Frost DK to 100 and got him a full set of PvP gear, not warforged but still ilvl 675 when flagged.

I have a Survival Hunter, a Ret Paladin, and a WW Monk all sitting at 90 waiting to make the leap. But I dont know who to choose next, all have pretty good reviews and all are fun to play but do any of you have any suggestions as to who I should choose?

Are you looking from a PvP or a PvE point of view?

Everything depends on your play style and how much you enjoy each class.

If it was ME I'd pick the hunter just so it felt I was playing something a bit more different with a ranged class.

At the end of the day your'e the only one who can answer your question - having them at 90 you'll know how much fun you have with each class :P

Would professions / garrison options change / make an impact on your choice?

in terms of PvE Hunters are superior for raw damage, Ret is good for Support in PvP and PvE and has decent aoe damage, and Monk is great for control in all aspects but can lack in the damage department.

You should be like me and level like 3 dk's. currently I have my lvl 100 DK main, a lvl 96 DK that I'll probably finish getting to 100 this weekend. Then I'll level my priest (Don't hate me Gwen and Twin, it would have been 2nd if I didn't have a badass leveling spot that only my second DK could handle), then 4th will be my horde DK.

after that everything else is for professions, more garrisons, or just simply so I can eventually say I have a 100 of everything.

You should be like me and level like 3 dk's. currently I have my lvl 100 DK main, a lvl 96 DK that I'll probably finish getting to 100 this weekend. Then I'll level my priest (Don't hate me Gwen and Twin, it would have been 2nd if I didn't have a badass leveling spot that only my second DK could handle), then 4th will be my horde DK.

after that everything else is for professions, more garrisons, or just simply so I can eventually say I have a 100 of everything.

I FOUND MY CAPS BUTTON BECAUSE I COULD NOT FIND MY DOWNVOTE ONE!

• Like 1